LVFL - Under 17s to new clubs

Remove this Banner Ad

The only reason they dont get a good look at the kids in the lvfl is because they are too lazy and up themselves to make the effort to get in the car and go for a drive to see them.
Matt Smith is a perfect example of a 16 year old kid that tore it up in the lvfl 1's and is now getting rewarded for his hard work and determination and if given the opportunity at the pios will more than hold his own, he showed that he can in a more physical and quicker level of football than bendigo u/18's.

yeah i agree u need to tear up LV to get noticed, prob is that they dont want to go out there i agree on that to, they only go on ppl around the clubs. that was my thing in saying that u/18/ bfl is better but there is other avenues to go just easier to go throught bfl. but yes its up to them.

The only reason they dont get a good look at the kids in the lvfl is because they are too lazy and up themselves to make the effort to get in the car and go for a drive to see them.
Matt Smith is a perfect example of a 16 year old kid that tore it up in the lvfl 1's and is now getting rewarded for his hard work and determination and if given the opportunity at the pios will more than hold his own, he showed that he can in a more physical and quicker level of football than bendigo u/18's.

Yep. Totally agree with that.

Yep. Totally agree with that.
yep ur right there, bit of a difference this yr though, there were at least 7 players that got invited to the pioneres this yr, which is a start. if those players go well then it might open there eyes for future yrs

just got the news that young fella steve gladman will be staying in the lvfl playing for serp, big yr ahead next season, in saying that though he has fingers crossed that they are able to field a side

just got the news that young fella steve gladman will be staying in the lvfl playing for serp, big yr ahead next season, in saying that though he has fingers crossed that they are able to field a side

Maybe if steve just played good footy instead of talking himself up as a good footballer he'd be alright, maybe he should just stick to his running;)

ah is gladman in your class right now younge guns or should i say MATT SMITH. i heard the other day all u do at school is get on hear and talk bout how good u think u are never realised you were such a cockey little prick...

ah is gladman in your class right now younge guns or should i say MATT SMITH. i heard the other day all u do at school is get on hear and talk bout how good u think u are never realised you were such a cockey little prick...
well i'm pretty sure sam that u can read for yaself and c that i haven't talked meself up at all just stating what i've done to rat123

i'm sure u'd state something about yaself if u'd ever accomplished anything

i'm sure u'd state something about yaself if u'd ever accomplished anything

He's from Pyramid... he will never acomplish anything of note. A couple of illegitiamate children with his cousin or sister, a drug habit and good relationship with a parole officer is as much as he can hope for.

Matt appears to be confident (rightly so).........their is a difference between confident and being "cocky".

Really, Matt has hardly sprogged off about himself....he appears to be a team man that loves his club and loves his footy.

Surely, you don't expect Matt to bag himself. He's had plenty of opportunities to sprog off about himself...........but hasn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick White from serp U/17s will be going into Sandhurst next year.
big loss for the serp team there.

Nick White from serp U/17s will be going into Sandhurst next year.
big loss for the serp team there.
wouldnt say that mate
he only got a kick coz he played backline where the ball always was, haha
apparently they'll have a fair few numbers out at serp in under 17's this year

great first up game by the young newbridge boys today! really stood up against their rivals in YCW. anyone else have any comments on any other u/17 games?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back