Club Legend
Aug 7, 2007
Sale, Vic
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United
Hi boys,

My footy team is coming over to Adelaide for Footy Trip and we have been told to head to HQ Complex on Saturday night, however, there is a bit of debate over the dress code. Can anyone confirm whether or not jeans are acceptable at HQ, and if not, what is the recommended attire?

I know you could argue that this isn't relevant in the SANFL board, however, we are going on a footy trip, so, it is footy related, and it is SA related, as we are going to Adelaide, and there are no lower league SA boards, so, I had to put it here.

freezer

Team Captain
Oct 25, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Hi boys,

My footy team is coming over to Adelaide for Footy Trip and we have been told to head to HQ Complex on Saturday night, however, there is a bit of debate over the dress code. Can anyone confirm whether or not jeans are acceptable at HQ, and if not, what is the recommended attire?

I know you could argue that this isn't relevant in the SANFL board, however, we are going on a footy trip, so, it is footy related, and it is SA related, as we are going to Adelaide, and there are no lower league SA boards, so, I had to put it here.

Mate, never been to HQ, and don't even live in Adelaide, but your best bet is to give them a ring, prob about 5pm tomorrow when there'd be someone in the office, and ask them!

Someone responding to this thread could tell you some BS about trainers being alright because they don't want a footy trip from interstate rocking up, causing mayhem, and stealing all their chicks...

Maybe say you've got a birthday party on and you want to reserve an area (sounds better than a footy trip), you might even get a door list if you play your cards right.

Good hunting, enjoy! :thumbsu:

Gus

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts EKA Medal - Sweet FA Rising Star
Sep 12, 2008
Naracoorte
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Norwood, Memphis Grizzlies, Bengals
Neat casual. Jeans + a good shirt and shoes wouldn't get knocked back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back