Brad Mangan

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember before the 08 Draft we really wanted him(That's what I heard) and was dissapointed he did not Nominate for the 08 Draft.

Funny thing is he did not even get drafted in 09 Draft but the Beauty of him not getting Drafted we can Sign him up for the VFL Team:thumbsu: because we are Zoned to the Bushrangers

I remember before the 08 Draft we really wanted him(That's what I heard) and was dissapointed he did not Nominate for the 08 Draft.

Funny thing is he did not even get drafted in 09 Draft but the Beauty of him not getting Drafted we can Sign him up for the VFL Team:thumbsu: because we are Zoned to the Bushrangers
I dare say being zoned to the Bushrangers has nothing to do with our ability to sign him for the VFL team in 2010. He is no longer a Bushrangers player, providing of course he hasn't rejoined them as one of their overaged players. The arrangement whereby TAC Cup listed players can top up the VFL sides as an additional bench player (Collingwood and Geelong are aligned with Murray) only applies to current TAC Cup players.

we dont need to sign kids to play vfl, we have plenty on the afl list, our vfl listed players need to be mature bodies to protect these kids, guys like peverill etc.
also dave pretty sure mangan nominated in 2008, he went off the boil big time in 2009 as evidenced by not even getting rookie listed, i suggest you move on.
Many clubs were interested in 2008, just because you're interested doesn't mean you're desperate to draft them, no doubt we were interested in about 30 kids.

we dont need to sign kids to play vfl, we have plenty on the afl list, our vfl listed players need to be mature bodies to protect these kids, guys like peverill etc.
also dave pretty sure mangan nominated in 2008, he went off the boil big time in 2009 as evidenced by not even getting rookie listed, i suggest you move on.
Many clubs were interested in 2008, just because you're interested doesn't mean you're desperate to draft them, no doubt we were interested in about 30 kids.

Well we had a Quite a Few Kids on the VFL List if you care to look

Well we had a Quite a Few Kids on the VFL List if you care to look

how many of them actually play during the season.
patty hayes
jamie sheahan etc
they all barely played.
kris pendlebury, peverill, frost played because they have big bodies and are experienced.
none of them are any good and we dont have any claim on them so i dont understand why they're of such interest, especially in january.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back