Up the Arse! Goons thread Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryoooooo

ryorun-o.gif

solid start to part 8

• Banned
Let's hope so, and Ryo is just obscenely fast, surely he would rival Walcott.

Doubt it, Walcott's dribbling ability is nowhere near ryo's so it probably slows him down a bit. Without the ball theo is a jet.

[YOUTUBE]uAiyAMU9HBM[/YOUTUBE]

"theo walcott he can shift"

[YOUTUBE]b8dEVTgp6cI[/YOUTUBE]

If only we won that game :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our medical staff are idiots, achilles injuries are the worst. He should of been put into surgery as soon as he did it.

Questions have to be asked. This achilles injury seems to be one massive **** up after another. To let Fabregas have his own personal trainer seems as weak as piss, it obviously hasn`t worked and sets the captain away from the rest of the group.." I`m Cesc and I will have my own personal trainer"
Anyway, Albion this weekend, with our major contenders still in Europe, still to play each other and still to come to the Emirates, I can not believe that we are still a chance.
Come ****ing on Gunners.

cesc, song, walcott, djourou, vermaelen and sczesczny out at the moment. that's 6 first choice players

hoping ramsey starts this weekend, ahead of denilson.

and its official, jens re-signed yesterday on a rolling monthly contract. good to hear we've sorted that out now, he'll be on the bench this weekend too

cesc, song, walcott, djourou, vermaelen and sczesczny out at the moment. that's 6 first choice players

hoping ramsey starts this weekend, ahead of denilson.

Going to be bloody hard to win away without all them.

IMO we should play Nasri in the centre of the park with Denilson and Wilshere and Arshavin, Chamakh and Bendtner up front.

at least vela is ineligible to face us this weekend, he's been in good form of late and getting some much needed game time. we could use him, he would be a good candidate for a wide berth. i agree nasri should play central, he's done very well there before a number of times. arshavin wide, and with diaby injured, yes it looks likely denilson will start. really hope he lifts, he's let us down in recent times

i just dont think though that we can afford to have BOTH denilson & rosicky in midfield at the same time. both are out of form and as a midfield unit we cant afford to rely on wilshere, nasri etc to carry on a bigger burden. i would like to see ramsey play some part tomorrow morning, looks like bendtner is over his illness but dont think he will start

perhaps chamakh to partner RvP upfront

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back