I made footy fanatic 2011 lists

Remove this Banner Ad

richoman123

Rookie
May 10, 2008
australia
AFL Club
Richmond
Hey guys i just finished completing the 2011 list (with Gold Coast) with updating all players adding ALL new player and getting rid of delsited and retired players. The only problem is im going to need some help making a fixture and how to add Gold Coast to a seaon mode. Any help will be apprecaited

Gold coast are going to have a few different players this time around in my season mode.

armo,geary and brisbane most likely will have a direct swap clarke for X clarke, and maguire.

You can't add them into regular season mode. Editting the fixture is one thing but changing the game so that it now processes 17 teams instead of 16 would require changing the actual code of the game, which none of us can do.

Hey i would upload them but i tried to redraft with all thoes players but in the preseason cup i always get this message: Runtime error 340, controll aray element 0 does not exist :S.

Haven't really looked at the ratings much, just trying to get the lists to work for me. Something weird is going on though with the actual game.
Noticed 2 mistakes though.

Collingwood – Jye Bolton – Has number as -1, should be 4 or something like that.
Gold Coast – Steven May – Has Lineup Type as -1, should be n,v, or r.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tried to do redraft and start a season and still same problem

hey mate probably gotta do a clean up of the lists melbournes list is all over the shop everyones about a year to old an some blokes are 10 yrs old to old... but im happy for u to get it working first and then build the lists correctly.. i cant even run a practice match with suns vs anyone cuz it says runtime error '9' subscript out of range

hey mate probably gotta do a clean up of the lists melbournes list is all over the shop everyones about a year to old an some blokes are 10 yrs old to old... but im happy for u to get it working first and then build the lists correctly.. i cant even run a practice match with suns vs anyone cuz it says runtime error '9' subscript out of range

wish someone culd get onto the creator of the game id chip in 10 bucks to get it up and runnin again

Yer the suns have tooo many playes so it wont work. Before a melbounre match it always stuffs up!

My advice would be to cut some of the unimportant players - ones who won't get a game this year. It sucks but if it's necessary...

it would be grousse if someone could do it

I would recommend you put GWS in there as well. At least then you'll have 18 teams and the season thing should work some way. :thumbsu:

If anyone can contact the bloke who made the game in the first place, could they ask to make it open-source, so that others could atleast make changes to the code to get it running ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back