AFL Live Team Line-Ups

Remove this Banner Ad

henness

Team Captain
Jul 23, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I noticed that heaps of people have been asking for specific team lists throughout the FAQ's, but at the rate that those things move, finding specific things can be tough.

Just decided to post the ones released so far, not in ladder order, just alphabetical. So for those looking, here they are. Pretty sure there isn't a thread for this already.

henness

Team Captain
Jul 23, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Adelaide

Adelaidejpg.jpg

Brisbane

brisbanejpg.jpg

Carlton

Carltonjpg.jpg

Collingwood

Collingwoodjpg.jpg

Essendon

Essendonjpg.jpg

Fremantle

Fremantlejpg.jpg

Geelong

Geelongjpg.jpg

Gold Coast

gc-teamjpg.jpg

Hawthorn

Hawthornjpg.jpg

Melbourne

Melbournejpg.jpg

North Melbourne

NorthMelbournejpg.jpg

Port Adelaide

portjpg.jpg

Richmond

Richmondjpg.jpg

St Kilda

StKildajpg.jpg

Sydney

Sydneyjpg.jpg

West Coast

WestCoastjpg.jpg

Western Bulldogs

WesternBulldogsjpg.jpg

henness

Team Captain
Jul 23, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Here is one of Collingwood
2a0nj87.png

Will have to look closely but, best one I could find, the official one will be released tomorrow anyway I think

Probably best to upload to an image hosting site like imageshack or photobucket otherwise if Ross deletes those off the BigAnt server then they won't be showing up.

henness

Team Captain
Jul 23, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Probably best to upload to an image hosting site like imageshack or photobucket otherwise if Ross deletes those off the BigAnt server then they won't be showing up.

Will do tomorrow once I finish my mid term exam in the arvo

But we will all own the game so who cares? :p

USACats

Debutant
Mar 31, 2011
USA
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
St. Louis Cardinals, Chicago Bears
Probably a dumb question, but it is a new/different publisher: Will there be a 'living roster', basically a roster update every week like in Madden, NHL 11, MLB The Show, NBA Live, etc available for download?

Or, and I really like this for The Show, user edited rosters that are uploaded to a server and available for download to everyone. You're able to create classic teams or leagues with the user availability.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 8, 2006
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
My changes to that default Eagles line-up:

Embley to Wing. Gaff to Sub. Sheppard dropped.

Nic Nat to Bench. Hams to Forward Pocket. Swift dropped.

Shuey to Rover. Darling to Flank. Masten dropped.

I think that's it :) Although I'll also have to bring Broome in at some point to get the 'Win ruck contest as smallest player' Achievement :)

MARC_

Club Legend
Mar 7, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
LOL how wrong is that Essendon line up! But good job overalll. At least I can change it once i get the game!

LOL how wrong is that Essendon line up! But good job overalll. At least I can change it once i get the game!
It's only 'wrong' due to it all being done before the NAB Cup.

Crameri and Heppel more than anyone weren't proven players at that point in time, so there was no way of the devs knowing who to put in the 22 other than those who had been in last year.

LeeARM

Premiership Player
May 11, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
The main thing wrong with Essendon's lineup is that it doesn't have Pears. The rest I can understand.

I will take a photo of them for you then upload them, probably sometime tonight, as finally WA got lucky with something to do with footy and the game has been sold early.

That would be awesome

henness

Team Captain
Jul 23, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Sorry about the quality of the photos, could only play it on our TV from the age of the dinosaurs. Should be able to make out who is there and who isn't easy enough, just wont be able to see numbers

P4180299.jpg

P4180301.jpg

P4180302.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back