WRFL Division 1 - 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any chance it could be Altona's coach....pretty sure its was a 3 year plan.

This is the third year and the club has improved a heap over the last 3 seasons.

may have improved but have they been asked to take a very large pay cut to help out the club???

The guardian comes in to protect once again

Spot on. Mitch has done a great job taking a very ordinary side from 2010 and only adding a few and blooding kids to a team that can compete with the best (spotty game excluded). I'll back Mitch everyday as would every player on the list, one of my great mates and a bloke who is growing into the role more and more each week.

Spot on. Mitch has done a great job taking a very ordinary side from 2010 and only adding a few and blooding kids to a team that can compete with the best (spotty game excluded). I'll back Mitch everyday as would every player on the list, one of my great mates and a bloke who is growing into the role more and more each week.

Just remember, a mutiny is not uncommon at hoppers.....

Clearly a biased opinion......

Does it have to be unhappy players? Or is the tail still wagging the dog down there?

Only reporting what I know. Where there is smoke there is fire, and I can barely breathe!

Does it has to be unhappy players? Or is the tail still wagging the dog down there?

Only reporting what I know. Where there is smile there is fire, and I can barely breathe!

Table tennis - have & smoke buddy?

Tige; I know at least one or two that are definetly not happy, but please keep living in fairy land:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

every club would not be doing its duty if it didn't hold a review at the end of the season, and that would include spotty and albion.

posts like this give bigfooty its bad name.

Does it has to be unhappy players? Or is the tail still wagging the dog down there?

Only reporting what I know. Where there is smile there is fire, and I can barely breathe!

Table tennis - have & smoke buddy?

Tige; I know at least one or two that are definetly not happy, but please keep living in fairy land:eek:

Damn predictive text!

I'd be speaking for the whole playing group pal, give me 1 senior player unhappy? you won't find one.

There probably is not anything wrong but there just might be but Tige you speak crap constantly and come on here all the time when ever a little thing about Hoppers is said regardless of its true or not will just make up a bullshit story on how everything is rosie

Come end of the year if something does come up and the people are right in this thread you will just make more bullshit up

Its getting old now do you think people actually believe you

I'd be speaking for the whole playing group pal, give me 1 senior player unhappy? you won't find one.
Tige, in a group of 30+ 'senior' blokes you can't tell me that everybody is happy... There will always be someone disgruntled, pissed off with the position they have to play, the ground time they get, or even that they aren't being given a regular senior game. That would apply to the majority of footy clubs in the country. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, but it does become dangerous when there's a vocal and loud level of dissatisfaction - as was the case at Hoppers last year.

Footy Clubs make a six-figure investment in their senior team every year. It's prudent management to review the functions of the club at the end of a season, particularly if they don't get a pass mark (which in my view is reaching and being competitive in the finals).

Brad give me a spell, create your own discussion rather than jumping on the same train some of the peanuts here ride.
Grab me that video of my cousin racking them up for VIC Metro would you to please! Just had another lazy 20 and in the best again against WA...

Brad give me a spell, create your own discussion rather than jumping on the same train some of the peanuts here ride.
Grab me that video of my cousin racking them up for VIC Metro would you to please! Just had another lazy 20 and in the best again against WA...

Peanuts your the only one on this board who is the Peanut like the poster above said there is always a couple of people at a club who will not be happy

You make yourself look more and more stupid each week with the lengths you will go to make your club look perfect when ever things come up your not fooling anybody on this board

Peanuts your the only one on this board who is the Peanut like the poster above said there is always a couple of people at a club who will not be happy

You make yourself look more and more stupid each week with the lengths you will go to make your club look perfect when ever things come up your not fooling anybody on this board

LOL ouch

Biggest game of the year this week for Albion, a win at Goat herder central ensures top position and a weeks rest at finals time. Last 4 games against a struggling bottom 4 will leave them with only one loss for the year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back