Toast "The ANVIL CHRONICLES" Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe Anvil will be making a statement here in the near future.

If Opti still has his signed copy of the Chronicles it may well have just rocketed in value into the high 10's of dollars.

Thinking of doing a printable "bound" pdf copy of the whole Chronicles so you can print it and get him to sign a copy?

I'm just gutted that we didn't get him up to 100 games in order to take advantage of his numerous progeny with the rich, famous and talented from around the globe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CLUBMEDhurst

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 23, 2008
Under the moonlight, the serious moonlight
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man City

If Opti still has his signed copy of the Chronicles it may well have just rocketed in value into the high 10's of dollars.

Thinking of doing a printable "bound" pdf copy of the whole Chronicles so you can print it and get him to sign a copy?[/quote]

First dibs on a copy :D

Strong fail. I want at least 2000 words.

It was jovial laughter, followed by a death stare to my soul and ended with a half smile and a handshake. Yes I completely ruined my underpants Abd ny right hand after crushing gained some super human strength for a period of six weeks

He was very impressed by the work and said he hoped he could live up to that hype in the prelim, cue completely intentional dog leg goal quarter 1..........

Thinking of doing a printable "bound" pdf copy of the whole Chronicles so you can print it and get him to sign a copy?[/quote]

First dibs on a copy :D

Still in the works, with a flash movie type flip book for good measure.:thumbsu:

Tiztheseason

Draftee
Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Haha! Love this!! Love the anvil!

Can anyone confirm if he really does have a baby, a son??? I keep hearing it around the club but know one seems to have any details? Who is the lucky lady!! Why have we never seen her?

Fill me in people!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back