Radio The SEN Thread 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I switch off SEN completly once trade week is over and the spring carnival starts, I hate horce racing at the best of times, and they go overboard with that drivel..
Wish they gave the a league and nbl more coverage.

Oh and I hate trade week on SEN, they have 'news flashes' and cross to Matt Thompson who nearly has a seizure when describing that someone from the Adelaide Crows has lost his car keys at Visy Park :D

From twitter...

EmilyAngwin7 Emily Angwin
Goodbye MTR and SEN!

Looks like she's moving up in the world, looking forward to seeing her roaming the streets with Channel 7.

From twitter...

EmilyAngwin7 Emily Angwin
Goodbye MTR and SEN!

Looks like she's moving up in the world, looking forward to seeing her roaming the streets with Channel 7.

Imagine if Sarah Cumming joined her down here at 7 Melbourne, good luck trying to get work done if you worked there. ;)

Anyway, good luck to her, from what I could tell she seemed to be a step above MTR (Radsitch and Co.).

ohhh yeahhhhhh septeptember to rememberrrrrrr
Only 1 more days till we put it in cobwebs for another 11 months:(:(:(:(:(
Acknowledging that today is the last day. :(

On Mark Allen, I don't what to make of him (even after all this time), sometimes I think he's top bloke and on others I think he's a consummate w**ker, if you're amongst golfing circles (I'm not), What reputation does he have?

Acknowledging that today is the last day. :(

On Mark Allen, I don't what to make of him (even after all this time), sometimes I think he's top bloke and on others I think he's a consummate w**ker, if you're amongst golfing circles (I'm not), What reputation does he have?

ive mentioned markos name at the course i play at a few times. usually its met with a face of "who"?

i like his golfing segments, but probably enjoy the other bloke KB has on once a week (i think he's from the MGA). very informative.

I switch off SEN completly once trade week is over and the spring carnival starts, I hate horce racing at the best of times, and they go overboard with that drivel..
Wish they gave the a league and nbl more coverage.

Oh and I hate trade week on SEN, they have 'news flashes' and cross to Matt Thompson who nearly has a seizure when describing that someone from the Adelaide Crows has lost his car keys at Visy Park :D

yeah good point except everyone in Adelaide can hotwire a car

Peaky was on his moral high horse about the price of GF tix and telling footy fans to make 'sacrifices' if they want to go to the GF.

This coming from a bloke who charges 300 dollars an hour for his legal services.

Also Crackers Keenan rang in the Gladiators last night and i am pretty sure he was wasted :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just some things I noted while listening to GoS, some knob, a Collingwood supporter from Heidelberg, who talked like he thinks he knows everything about footy, to argue some point he had to make, was saying that Port were the best team leading into the '07 GF! Even as I was half asleep in bed that was enough to get me out of it for a few minutes. Also durig the 1:00am news, a grab was used of rippa rita "poor excuse for a woman" panahi, even for that time of night they are struggling at the newsroom if they have to use "her".

would smash

nvytczj:tw1

It's a shame that it looks like Mick M might be signing up with 3AW..he was fantastic on SEN. All the good talent use SEN as a spring board before going to the more "known" footy stations.

noticed something of late.

when there's a discussion on footy with former footy hosts (especially radar) like to say "you know what its like". it's like he's sucking upto the guest.

par example: lloyd in the drivers seat, topic is playing in GFs. maher would say "only the great players stand up during the big game, you know what its like lloydy"

noticed something of late.

when there's a discussion on footy with former footy hosts (especially radar) like to say "you know what its like". it's like he's sucking upto the guest.

par example: lloyd in the drivers seat, topic is playing in GFs. maher would say "only the great players stand up during the big game, you know what its like lloydy"
....yeh your right Northy: You know what its like! Radar = douche bag of the very highest order :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back