Cancelled
Mar 1, 2005
Kilmore
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Kilmore, Broadford, Yea, Calder
Re: EDFL "A" Grade - 2011

he was spotted down having a beer at st bernards a few weeks ago and word is he just wouldn't mind having a game or two in the superules. he would destroy that league

I heard Gisborne superules coz they wear Bulldogs jumpers ;)

logitech

Senior List
Oct 10, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast

look out all the backman next year, the one and only hangan mangan is on his way back to aberfeldie and he is taking the chainsaw with him, stay tuned!.... barry hall 100% not playing football, straight from the horses mouth

BlueJet

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
North Ballarat

Holland, Stewart and Jones are leaving marby.
Brodie most likely to ammos.
Stewart & Jones to Montmerency for a heap of coin.
Airport West speaking with Bonnici, D. Burns and Jorgo from Greenvale.

blue_bhoy

Team Captain
Jan 28, 2005
Home
AFL Club
Carlton

airport west have spoken with every EDFL player pretty much. where is there coin coming from?

Not far wrong, a collection of wealthy supporters from what I'm told.

They must have just appeared as I played my whole junior career there and a few years of senior football and we didn't have many "wealthy supporters".

puffpuffgivemo

All Australian
Nov 28, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne

look out all the backman next year, the one and only hangan mangan is on his way back to aberfeldie and he is taking the chainsaw with him, stay tuned!.... barry hall 100% not playing football, straight from the horses mouth

Barry Hall could possibly be having a "heavyweight" fight prior to the AFL season next year in front of 40,000+. Watch this space! It is doubtful he will play local football!

In regards to the news on Mango - absolutely sensational news and almost as big as the time we found out Mick Major cuts his hair and sells it to "Nth Fitzroy Wigs and Hats"

Mango has certainly been missed during his stints away at Spotty and Rennie, he trained with us all year and will do damage in 2012!

helicopter

All Australian
Sep 8, 2011
the bin
AFL Club
Essendon

Brodie to montrose in the eastern football league i believe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My North

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 10, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Looks like Brodie Holland playing at every in other club expect for Maribyrnong Park in 2012, just like he was in 2011 :eek:

I think you find that Brodie will be playing for Marby in 2011.

Go Marby!!

BlueJet

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
North Ballarat
Looks like Brodie Holland playing at every in other club expect for Maribyrnong Park in 2012, just like he was in 2011 :eek:

I think you find that Brodie will be playing for Marby in 2011.

Go Marby!!

May have changed his mind but he's definitely been shopping himself around..

justwhatiheard

Draftee
Oct 13, 2011
In a house
AFL Club
Essendon
Was standing behind Chris Johnson at the brisbane airport this week...

Massive recruiting drive from Avondale it seems... Fevola, ayres, Fiora brothers (not to sure who they are) Rocky somone from B grade Hudson and Houlihan...

He was obviously on a bad line cause he was talking loud and being in Brisbane probly figured noone would know what he was on about...

just what i heard

helicopter

All Australian
Sep 8, 2011
the bin
AFL Club
Essendon
Was standing behind Chris Johnson at the brisbane airport this week...

Massive recruiting drive from Avondale it seems... Fevola, ayres, Fiora brothers (not to sure who they are) Rocky somone from B grade Hudson and Houlihan...

He was obviously on a bad line cause he was talking loud and being in Brisbane probly figured noone would know what he was on about...

just what i heard

Few big names.

I heard

Rookie
Mar 6, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Money has finally dried up at craigieburn, players have been told that there payments will be halved,this is due to sponsers pulling out over there signing of there coach for the up comming season.it is not a happy camp up there at the moment with all the in fighting and loss of at least a dozen players.

s_cranberry

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Money has finally dried up at craigieburn, players have been told that there payments will be halved,this is due to sponsers pulling out over there signing of there coach for the up comming season.it is not a happy camp up there at the moment with all the in fighting and loss of at least a dozen players.

Would expect them to lose a fair few to glenroy with whitnall coaching there

redboxer

Draftee
Oct 6, 2011
essendon
AFL Club
Essendon
Could get real ugly fast up there if the sponsors pull there doe. I know some players are already unhappy and want to leave.

EDFL_Knowall

Rookie
Feb 25, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Fevola and Ayres wont be at avondale next year no point talking that up anymore

thats because ayres has signed on at deer park. the big backer from maribynong has taken his money to deer park and along with him goes ayres. could be a few more to go as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back