Millewa FL 2012

Big_Runga

Draftee
Jan 6, 2012
Mildura
AFL Club
Carlton
So whats the news on signings or signins on the way? only one i have heard not sure the truth but jake harris to euston dont think there is any truth to it but never know might be tryin to play for every club

bigrig

Senior List
Mar 31, 2006
Merbein
AFL Club
Richmond
not much to talk about?

Adam Milne playing for Nangiloc in 2012!

Predicted ladder:

Bambill- Still without coach but have a lot of class and height all around the ground
Werrimull- Picked up a couple of real good players but need another ruckman & some tall backmen to go one better.
Euston- Will pick up well with exodus of robinvale players.
Cardross- Have got handy pick ups and likely to be strong again.
Nangiloc- Will fight for 3rd-4th position might be a little thin on.
Gol Gol- Mass exodus of older players and very little action so far.
Meringur- Will be lucky to win a game an might struggle to field a side.

enforcer7

Senior List
Mar 2, 2008
Mildura
AFL Club
Geelong
Adam Milne playing for Nangiloc in 2012!

Predicted ladder:

Bambill- Still without coach but have a lot of class and height all around the ground
Werrimull- Picked up a couple of real good players but need another ruckman & some tall backmen to go one better.
Euston- Will pick up well with exodus of robinvale players.
Cardross- Have got handy pick ups and likely to be strong again.
Nangiloc- Will fight for 3rd-4th position might be a little thin on.
Gol Gol- Mass exodus of older players and very little action so far.
Meringur- Will be lucky to win a game an might struggle to field a side.
adam milne playing wtf:confused: will be useless but being a snipe will fit in well out there. bambill miles ahead of every one at the minute and gol gol throwing MASSIVE coin at every one:mad:

Fat Side

Rookie
Apr 1, 2010
Mildura
AFL Club
Gold Coast
So the word is that BIG Donato Deangelis has signed for Nangy, Why?$?$?$?$?

Has the bloke who won the D1 lotto sponsored Nangy this year?

In the GF he made Sunraysia players look stupid, what is he likely to do in the Millewa.

League Medal Donato Deangelis
Leading goal kicker Donato Deangelis
Premiership Donato Deangelis demons

enforcer7

Senior List
Mar 2, 2008
Mildura
AFL Club
Geelong
not much happening on here! maybe this might get things going, ben duscher has put a clearence in to werrimull as a interchange player wich intitles him to play when ever he has a bye or week off in the vfl and can player finals if played enough games to qualify (2 games). any other news in the millewa?

realist20

Draftee
Dec 24, 2007
Mildura
AFL Club
Richmond
I have heard through the grapevine that GG are having there best pre-season since the start of there 3 in a row in 2004. And thats coming from a player who has been there since then.

Haven't hear much about Cardross - but might be the darkhorse this year, have heard that they started pre-season in Nov 2011.

Will be a very interesting season - especially now that Meringur have left the comp.

Can't really see an easy beat, might be the most even comp for a long time. If anything 2012 should be a good spectacle.

enforcer7

Senior List
Mar 2, 2008
Mildura
AFL Club
Geelong
I have heard through the grapevine that GG are having there best pre-season since the start of there 3 in a row in 2004. And thats coming from a player who has been there since then.

Haven't hear much about Cardross - but might be the darkhorse this year, have heard that they started pre-season in Nov 2011.

Will be a very interesting season - especially now that Meringur have left the comp.

Can't really see an easy beat, might be the most even comp for a long time. If anything 2012 should be a good spectacle.
goly have lost a fair few but looked to have gained a few i think they might be a tad stronger than last year. nangi calling them selfs flag favorites:confused: will be close a close and interesting year:thumbsu:

Skeeterman

Team Captain
Mar 31, 2006
On the Computer
AFL Club
Hawthorn
goly have lost a fair few but looked to have gained a few i think they might be a tad stronger than last year. nangi calling them selfs flag favorites:confused: will be close a close and interesting year:thumbsu:

Wasn't HMAS Nangy saying that last year, it's good to see they are confident but probably a plan to make finals first!!!!

blue_jeans

Draftee
Mar 23, 2012
Iraq
AFL Club
Gold Coast
What is the latest on Signings and have teams had any big exclusions? Seen a few Werrimull clearances. A couple looked to of left there also

enforcer7

Senior List
Mar 2, 2008
Mildura
AFL Club
Geelong
What is the latest on Signings and have teams had any big exclusions? Seen a few Werrimull clearances. A couple looked to of left there also
no one has left werrimull that would weaken the side, cardy, nangi,golly have picked up a lot lof players should be a close year,

Fat Side

Rookie
Apr 1, 2010
Mildura
AFL Club
Gold Coast
So what Practise games are on or been on? Bambil played Red Cliffs what was the result? anyone standout?. Cardy playing Merbein seconds (who ever was not picked for tonight) on this Sat. Is Werrimul,Nangy or Gol Gol playing a game or two??? Any others I missed

enforcer7

Senior List
Mar 2, 2008
Mildura
AFL Club
Geelong
gol gol got a touch up in broken hill last weekend,, 10- 12 goals apparently, not sure if the gol gol stars played
only got 18 players there, i no sonny did not play dave gray didnt play either, t.vandy played and also tansly hill played for them but is apparently heading back to play for robinvale. any truth in bambil playin redcliffs in a NON contact practise match:confused:? bambill ended up getting a touch up also?;)

enforcer7

Senior List
Mar 2, 2008
Mildura
AFL Club
Geelong
i see that werrimul had a practice match setup with walpy the other weekend but had to pull out of it becuase they couldnt fill a team.
Very true spud too many blokes with work and cricket commitments. So how are the ironman nangi boys looking? Talking premierships again like last year?

godsofrichmond

Senior List
Feb 5, 2007
Mildura
AFL Club
Richmond
think you have the wrong guy....never been called spud before. But this is my 2nd season with not being involved so i cant tell you about the nangi thoughts.

enforcer7

Senior List
Mar 2, 2008
Mildura
AFL Club
Geelong
so what are peoples thoughts and tips for this weekend?

WERRIMULL V BAMBILL
a few new faces in both teams werrimull may have closed the gap but bambill were a 10 goal plus better side all year and will still be the team to beat, mark duscher the key for werrimull, andrew davis big loss for bambill, hopefully its a cracker of a game.

CARDY V NANGI
nangi a quietly confident they have side to go all the way have lost a few but have picked up a couple handy players also. cardy have picked up both zoch's who are both masive units and probly wont be able to be stoped i say cardy by 8 points in a close one only because of there physical pressure.

EUSTON V GOLLY
not much news out of euston they have lost a couple very handy players but have picked a couple blokes from a couple differnt leagues that could be handy, as every year there has been a lot of talk about golly sonny being most of it coming off a 100 goals in the mallee cant see any one stopping him? dave gray will be a handy pick up for them but they are in a bit of trouble having no ruckman, golly by 35 points

Back