airseattle

Debutant
Jan 27, 2011
Launceston
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Minnesota Timberwolves
Should have some money the eagles, haven't been any good since their daze in the Esk Deloraine League, now just need some discipline on the ground.

The Thistle

Debutant
Mar 4, 2007
AFL Club
Geelong
Heard that Tucker and Tatchel from Scotch have gone to Evandale on a fair bit of coin, apparently they are throwing it around down there. Both local boys now and didn't want to travel all the way into the big smoke.

It's comments like this that made me stop posting about 2 years ago because noone actually talks any truth (or sense) anymore. 95% of the comments on here are rubbish.

On a side note, these boys don't need coin to play footy.

froggie

Draftee
Jan 19, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
It's comments like this that made me stop posting about 2 years ago because noone actually talks any truth (or sense) anymore. 95% of the comments on here are rubbish.

Dont need the coin? Sounds like you know there bank balance pretty well Thistle. Every body has there price and it sounds as though Evndale are building a formidable team. Bring it on I say. About time one of these sort of clubs stepped up to take on the poster boys and show them some real footy

DANMAN

Senior List
Aug 27, 2006
LAUNCESTON
AFL Club
North Melbourne

good words thistle, people make up crap on here and post it without fact, cant speak for the 2 scotch guys, but people will be quite shocked on what todd is getting ,its more about having a few games with some mates on his home town.the interest this creates for Evandale and the comp. is amazing, can only be good. the 2 scotch guys are scotchies through and through, if they do play for evandale it is only for a change and perhaps they now live locally. to be a "local" on the town it's always ideal to play for the local team.Evandale have improved over the past years slowly, this is not Evandale going all out to buy a flag, thats rubbish. wasnt long ago they were being pumped by 150-200 points on a regular basis.

DANMAN

Senior List
Aug 27, 2006
LAUNCESTON
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Dont need the coin? Sounds like you know there bank balance pretty well Thistle. Every body has there price and it sounds as though Evndale are building a formidable team. Bring it on I say. About time one of these sort of clubs stepped up to take on the poster boys and show them some real footy

here here

Bigdoggy

Draftee
Feb 22, 2012
Launceston
AFL Club
St Kilda
Div 2 thread has gone a little quiet, any signings or news of people leaving clubs?

Did hear a rumour that Evendale lose the Thomas boys to Tamar?

I hear Scotch are looking fit - new coach Kim Curtis making the boys do a triathlon the other week!

Haven't heard much about Lilydale or Fingal

becjudd

Rookie
Feb 22, 2012
Qld
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Lilydale don't look that good axel foley got a little pot belly on him these days.Fingal have a couple from ringa conroy and kernan they will be handy.

gussy_06

Draftee
Oct 23, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
only a week left till the season gets under way, the two dales, evendale and lilydale will be hard to beat, uni seem to have lost a few but pick up as well, perth stuffed,

airseattle

Debutant
Jan 27, 2011
Launceston
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old Scotch will be there towards the business end of the season and may end up with all the silver wear. Evandale's back half will need to improve a lot for them to be serious contenders and also their discipline while Tamar Cats and O'ls could be the big improver's

Tallerthanyou

Rookie
Feb 9, 2011
Outerburbs
AFL Club
Collingwood
It's official, Grima cracked it with Evandale, rumour has it he went for a run one night and didn't get along with anyone, greyhound smith from longford asked for a clearance to campbell town rumour has it, heard from a little birdy they have only been getting 15-20 there a night. A few arent real happy there either the valley boys apparently got 6 from south last week and the ol's boys are seeming the good with bigs numbers on the track and 4-5 from rochas flag team last year.. Does any of this sound true?

gussy_06

Draftee
Oct 23, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
It's official, Grima cracked it with Evandale, rumour has it he went for a run one night and didn't get along with anyone, greyhound smith from longford asked for a clearance to campbell town rumour has it, heard from a little birdy they have only been getting 15-20 there a night. A few arent real happy there either the valley boys apparently got 6 from south last week and the ol's boys are seeming the good with bigs numbers on the track and 4-5 from rochas flag team last year.. Does any of this sound true?

im gonna say none of this sounds true at all,

RonE

Draftee
Dec 17, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond

There might be some truth to the rumor....

Grima transfer from SANFL to Evandale denied on SportingPulse.

Things must be getting tense out there days away from round 1 and Evandales favourite media boy yet to be cleared. Which begs the question why did Evandale clear him back to the SANFL anyway? It doesnt make sense......

Tallerthanyou

Rookie
Feb 9, 2011
Outerburbs
AFL Club
Collingwood
There might be some truth to the rumor....

Grima transfer from SANFL to Evandale denied on SportingPulse.

Things must be getting tense out there days away from round 1 and Evandales favourite media boy yet to be cleared. Which begs the question why did Evandale clear him back to the SANFL anyway? It doesnt make sense......

All just Rumours that I heard along the grapevine, things seem like they will be going alright out at Evandale this year after seeing the paper today and seeing they beat one of the flag favourites in fingal and Grima kicked 5. Would be great to see a team that has been down for so long be right up there This year.. All the best to them I say!

The Voice of Sport

Senior List
Mar 19, 2007
Tasmania
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
All just Rumours that I heard along the grapevine, things seem like they will be going alright out at Evandale this year after seeing the paper today and seeing they beat one of the flag favourites in fingal and Grima kicked 5. Would be great to see a team that has been down for so long be right up there This year.. All the best to them I say!
Yeah looks like they had a good win. How many games in that Grima bloke going to play and will he be there for finals? Lilydale also had a great win and I reckon will be hard to beat, while Scotch gave Uni a touch up in the GF replay, heard there were a lot of new faces in both of those teams.

OL's big improvers or are Perth just going to be real s*#t this year?

Tallerthanyou

Rookie
Feb 9, 2011
Outerburbs
AFL Club
Collingwood
Grima will play 7 or 8 games apparently before he goes to the olympics, I see the country eagles got a win over lilydale today apparently Grima kicked 5 or so don't know the full story yet

King Patty

Team Captain
Jun 6, 2007
Tassie
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Junkyard Dogs
Yeah looks like they had a good win. How many games in that Grima bloke going to play and will he be there for finals? Lilydale also had a great win and I reckon will be hard to beat, while Scotch gave Uni a touch up in the GF replay, heard there were a lot of new faces in both of those teams.

OL's big improvers or are Perth just going to be real s*#t this year?

A bit of Both OLS have improved, but Perth have also lost 20 players.

well done to the OLS reserves for beating old scotch on the weekend, they havent been near them for the past few seasons. The seniors got close too and they still ahve a few who were missing.

Did the thistles go watch the V8's?

The Big H

Club Legend
Aug 31, 2004
Launnie
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
A bit of Both OLS have improved, but Perth have also lost 20 players.

well done to the OLS reserves for beating old scotch on the weekend, they havent been near them for the past few seasons. The seniors got close too and they still ahve a few who were missing.

Did the thistles go watch the V8's?

Didn't know the V8's raced Range rovers and Merc's....

becjudd

Rookie
Feb 22, 2012
Qld
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Well they will have to find another avenue to goal and i think they will loose a few games
until he gets back.

hunch12

Draftee
May 15, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Scotch starting to show what they are really made of the last few weeks :) they would have to be fav when they get all their players back pedley etc. wouldnt you think?

Evandale get a win without grima? anyone give them a chnace without him moving forward?

lilydale only been beat by 2 goals twice this year and right in it, i think they will play scotch in the grand final, other opinions?

OL's not as yappy as they were at start of year for some reason?

prospect up and down like a yoyo!!

St pats will beat sides they shouls be need young players as PK cant do it all??

The Voice of Sport

Senior List
Mar 19, 2007
Tasmania
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Wow, what a turn up for the books. Evandale who lost only 1 game all year (being a thumping by Old Scotch at their home ground) got done in the Granny! Congratulations Lilydale on the premiership in only their second year in the comp. Just goes to show that a team playing for their jumper will always beat a team playing for their wallets. Someone told me they spent in the vicinity of $30,000 for player payments this year..

A couple of points to discuss:
- what happens to Evandale in 2013, will everyone stick around or chase cash elsewhere, surely they can't try and buy another flag.
- did that Thomas bloke getting suspended have an influence on the result, as he usually kicks at least a couple, club would be pretty dirty with his discipline.
- what happened to Grima come finals time, did he let the club down or did the club think he could win it off his own boot?

Looking forward to next year, should be a cracker with a few clubs on the improve (OL's, South Prospect, Evandale) and a couple dropping off (Tamar, Perth) and the others are always there abouts..

Tallerthanyou

Rookie
Feb 9, 2011
Outerburbs
AFL Club
Collingwood
Wow, what a turn up for the books. Evandale who lost only 1 game all year (being a thumping by Old Scotch at their home ground) got done in the Granny! Congratulations Lilydale on the premiership in only their second year in the comp. Just goes to show that a team playing for their jumper will always beat a team playing for their wallets. Someone told me they spent in the vicinity of $30,000 for player payments this year..

A couple of points to discuss:
- what happens to Evandale in 2013, will everyone stick around or chase cash elsewhere, surely they can't try and buy another flag.
- did that Thomas bloke getting suspended have an influence on the result, as he usually kicks at least a couple, club would be pretty dirty with his discipline.
- what happened to Grima come finals time, did he let the club down or did the club think he could win it off his own boot?

Looking forward to next year, should be a cracker with a few clubs on the improve (OL's, South Prospect, Evandale) and a couple dropping off (Tamar, Perth) and the others are always there abouts..
Hahahahahaha.. The voice of sport what would you know about anything? 30 thousands dollars in country footy for a small town is just ridiculous, your just obviously one of those w***ers that makes crap like this up to try and make it sound like you know but the truth is you dont

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back