Competitions 2012 BF Dream Team Club Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

For those scheduled to join League 1 please do so.

Also, if people could continue to post their user names....we need them for the championships to know who is who.

I've joined league 1 as Wharf Rats. Feel free to delete me if I've taken someones spot

I will delete just for now to see if those who put their names down are still interested. If not i'll add you back into the 1st league.

For those scheduled to join League 1 please do so.

Also, if people could continue to post their user names....we need them for the championships to know who is who.

Just incase The Fishingricks :)

Any league spots still available?

Cheers

Can the users with the DT names:

Whiska's Winners
Nuggets of Gold
Spuds Potato Farm

please confirm who you are please.

So the Maccas Swampies team thats going to win it all this year:

Scotland, Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, Hargrave, Clarke, Ellis (Bugg, Morris)
Swan, GAJ, Boyd, Thompson, Coniglio, Mcdonald (Magner, Shiel)
Jacobs, Giles (Orren, Redden)
Chapman, Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Dangerfield, Smith, Dickson (Kennedy, Hall)

Annoying that I've got 230 odd points on the bench. Especially considering Ellis did his best impression of a cardboard cutout for most of the night

Not a bad looking team Macca, I wanted to go with Jacobs in the ruck but just couldn't bring myself to include a crow in the end! Also had to keep Robbie in and hope he is ready to go by the start of the league rounds.

This is the Sellar Dwellers line up.

B: Goddard, Deledio, Birchall, Broughton, Hargrave, Clarke, Ellis (Bugg, Morris)

M: Pendles, Ablett, Boyd, Selwood, Coniglio, Shiel (C. Smith, Magner)

R: Cox, Giles (Redden, Stevenson)

F: Buddy, Fyfe, Pav, Martin, Gray, D. Smith, Kennedy (Hall, Dickson)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B: Goddard, Shaw, Deledio, Malceski, Hargrave, Clarke, Ellis (Bugg, Morris)
C: Swan, Pendles, GAJ, Ebert, D. Smith, Magner (Clifton (****ing **** **** ****) Shiel)
R: Mumford, Jacobs, (Giles, Stephenson)
F: Buddy, Fyfe, Martin, Sidebottom, N. Riewoldt, Porplyzia, A. Kennedy (Hall, Dickson)

Goddard, Deledio, Waters, Golby, Lake, Hargreave, Davis (Ellis, Tomlinson)

Bartel, Gray, Palmer, Ziebell, Ebert, Parker (Pfeiffer, McDonald)

Hale, Kreuzer (Giles, Redden)

Fyfe, Cloke, Frontbottom, Higgins, McGlynn, J. Riewoldt, Porplyzia (Smith, Smedts)

Ruud Gullit would be proud #olawd

A mid-pricer special there tribus

Was wholly unaware Jay-Z was suspended, Mac. Been on the devo train since loading up FanFooty and acquiring the AIDS-like bad news. Been trying to reconcile with performances from Fyfe and Bartel but stiff cheese for me until I take my teal-painted seat and worship at Whicker Park tomorrow :'( #prayformojo

2012dtclubchampionships.jpg
2012dtclubchampionships.jpg

Dear participating Dream Team Club Championship league,

Matches begin this weekend. Before this can take place, I require all details to be up-to-date in the main thread on the Dream Team Board.

I especially require the team IDs to be accurate - it is very likely that there are some errors with these.

Can one or more of you cross check the details I have with the details from your own Dream Team league? Every player in the league should now be able to view the other team pages, and find the ID number at the end of those URLs.

BigFooty name/team name updates are also good but not as crucial as the team IDs.

Please post any updates in the DT Champs thread.

Looking forward to the opening round.

SJ

Dunno what everyone else was doing this week but seems im the only bugger that performed. Into 111th overall.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back