Mario balotelli - why always him

Remove this Banner Ad

Video doesn't show conclusively either way. I think he did catch him though

agree unless there is an angle I haven't seen.

That's the confusing part. I'm 100% certain he got Parker the first time as you can obviously see it and 99% certain of the second time but no angle actually shows contact. Still he has been found guilty and as we have seen the appeals system is a crock so nothing to do but move on and wait for our Mario's next escapade... ;)

I see Man City have accepted the ban.

Egg on your face moomba

Egg on my face? I never thought we would appeal. Said on here numerous times it would only result in another game ban.

Watch the video.

You're being rather insane about this Moomba. Parker clutches his face AND the side of his head where Balotelli raked him with his studs. He wasn't able to SEE Balotelli's stamp, so the only reason for him to grab that part of his head is because of something he felt. Open your eyes, mate.

Watch the video, show me where contact was made.

If he got a boot to the face where was the blood/scarring. A hasty shave in the morning can make a mess but some would have you believe Parker copped a studded boot to the face without any damage.

Why did no Spurs player remonstrate with him, why would Bale swap shirts with him after the match?

In the long run, it's irrelevant whether contact was made or not as far as a red card/FA charge goes.

Or that the only thing Arse fans can hang their hats on, no the squad's dead and the football is s**t, is that they've made the CL 16 times in a row, and one of those times was illegitimate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watch the video, show me where contact was made.

If he got a boot to the face where was the blood/scarring. A hasty shave in the morning can make a mess but some would have you believe Parker copped a studded boot to the face without any damage.

Why did no Spurs player remonstrate with him, why would Bale swap shirts with him after the match?

In the long run, it's irrelevant whether contact was made or not as far as a red card/FA charge goes.

You're being very weird. Look at the ******* on Page 8. Quite clearly Parker grabs at two places - one more on the side of his head/face where he's initially caught by the follow through AND at the back/top of his head where he's caught a glancing blow by the stamp.

Very weird that you keep telling people to look at the video but don't seem to have yourself.

You're being very weird. Look at the ******* on Page 8. Quite clearly Parker grabs at two places - one more on the side of his head/face where he's initially caught by the follow through AND at the back/top of his head where he's caught a glancing blow by the stamp.

Very weird that you keep telling people to look at the video but don't seem to have yourself.

I've seen the video numerous times. From numerous angles. You've still not demonstrated that you have seen any contact between the two.

And not explained the lack of damage.

I've seen the video numerous times. From numerous angles. You've still not demonstrated that you have seen any contact between the two.

And not explained the lack of damage.

Lol, what on earth...

Why does Parker grab his head in two places?

I just don't understand why you're being so silly about this. You're not usually silly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back