EDFL Premier Division - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew money would be the ruination of this competition when it started creeping in in that late 80's.

I wouldn't be surprised if half of these park footballer had player agents. It's absurd.

According to Twitter Xavier Clarke has signed at Avondale Heights. Should be a good get for them if he can string some games together.

Will certainly be a lot of ex-AFL boys getting around in the EDFL this year.

According to Twitter Xavier Clarke has signed at Avondale Heights. Should be a good get for them if he can string some games together.

Will certainly be a lot of ex-AFL boys getting around in the EDFL this year.

This is correct. Josh Free, son of former Tigers captain has also signed on with Avondale

Been at Port Melbourne. Back/onballer. Thats just from a Google search. Don't know much else
Been playing up at Tyntynder the past few years in the Central Murray League. Will be a handy pickup.
Also noticed that Lance Oswald has withdrawn his clearance to Douttas and is playing down at Inveloch instead, disappointing because he would have been a great get for them.
Chris Koulouriotis, Nathan Black, Jake Byrush, Jake Desousa and Trent Lee have all signed on at Marby, good to see them picking up a few.
Anyone have news on any signings at Oak Park? They seem to be losing a lot of players.
Everyones favourite player Tim Clinnick has returned to Keilor after a year at Deer Park.

Been playing up at Tyntynder the past few years in the Central Murray League. Will be a handy pickup.
Also noticed that Lance Oswald has withdrawn his clearance to Douttas and is playing down at Inveloch instead, disappointing because he would have been a great get for them.
Chris Koulouriotis, Nathan Black, Jake Byrush, Jake Desousa and Trent Lee have all signed on at Marby, good to see them picking up a few.
Anyone have news on any signings at Oak Park? They seem to be losing a lot of players.
Everyones favourite player Tim Clinnick has returned to Keilor after a year at Deer Park.

Tim Clinnick is a waste of time at Keilor , undisciplined and finished as a A grade player.

I don't think young Josh has played much for Tyntynder. I certainy haven't played against him. I think he just had them nominated as his home club. He is a good young fella and a good player. I just wish he had have played with us where his old man is from.

Oswald would have been an excellent get for Doutta's. Any word on why he has changed his mind?? He has bee very damaging in the Central Murray over the past 2 seasons

The new players are Marby will make the team stronger.

How is everyone preseason going, Round 1 is nearly here.

With the 2012 BetStar Champions Cup fast approaching, the crew at Local Footy Scores was hoping to get a bit of an insight on some players to watch, and the player that you think might be 'the difference' for the Strathmore Football Club.

We are looking forward to what should be a cracker series, with some big names running around for the competing clubs.

To stay in touch with, and contribute to all things local, like our 'Local Footy Scores' page on Facebook.

How is everyone preseason going, Round 1 is nearly here.[/quote]

Closer than you think. Understand there will be a one off game played on Good Friday.:eek:

How is everyone preseason going, Round 1 is nearly here.

Closer than you think. Understand there will be a one off game played on Good Friday.:eek:[/QUOTE]

Any one be able to tell me what happen to chris stewart from marby park did he end up staying ....in my opinion just about the best park footballer there is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Closer than you think. Understand there will be a one off game played on Good Friday.:eek:

Any one be able to tell me what happen to chris stewart from marby park did he end up staying ....in my opinion just about the best park footballer there is[/quote]

Playing for Tatura in GV League

Any one be able to tell me what happen to chris stewart from marby park did he end up staying ....in my opinion just about the best park footballer there is

Playing for Tatura in GV League

Wrong - clearance approved to Deer Park (WRFL) following the bank roll:thumbsdown:
Essendon District Football League (EDFL)DEER PARKStewart, ChrisApproved23/02/1227/02/12

Casted the eye over the lads running around Clifton Park last night. Impressive to say the least with all new recruits in attendance which is always a good sign.

Impressive also was the setup in place for some structure work – absolutely blow away by the Flying Swan formation!

If “The Swan” catches on it will be the ideal game plan particularly at home!

To Parker Lee – BOOM BOOM brother!

How are Cburn looking?

Hearing mixed msg's coming out of the Eagles? Baker confirmed but any others? Gardiner from all reports hasnt signed? Brooks & Gardiner would be massive but do they have any other recruits?

Could be an interesting year for the Eagles, consistency ruined them in 2011

Some say they are flying and others say they only had 7 Senior players at training?

with only 6 weeks to go craigieburn looks like they are in trouble with only 16 players out of all 3 sides turning up to training.....no wonder the 18s coach has quit and alot of players have left and are training with other clubs and also heard around the grounds that one of there star onballers is training with another club. looks like another long season for the eagles

Cannons TAC cup list is out - plenty of EDFL representation as always

http://ow.ly/9v39o

Aberfeldie: Liam McBean, Joe Daniher, Anthony Prestia, Josh Ojamiren, Daniel Ratcliffe, Charly Williams, Joel Madden, Matthew Merlo

Assumption College: Sam Gemmill, Riley Ross, Zac Keogh

Craigieburn: Nick Fletcher

Diggers Rest: Jack Sheahan

Doutta Stars: Marcus Calvaresi, Jordan Angus, Mitch Jensen, Dayne Tannenberg, Jake Brown

East Keilor: Jordan Madden

Fitzroy: Jacob McCormack

Gisborne: James Ferry

Gisborne Rookies: Jonathan O'Rourke

Greenvale: Keegan Shrimpton, Jayden Walker

Jacana: Billy Morrison

Macedon: Lachlan Plowman, Matthew Dick

Maribyrnong Park: Rory Atkins

Moonee Valley: Reilly O'Brien

Oak Park: Errol McConnell

Pascoe Vale: Jesse Boyd

Rupertswood: Sean Hetherington, Liam Berry, Sean Gregory

St Bernards: Daniel Thompson, Will Considine

Strathmore: Darcy Bailey, Josh Rule, Andrew Galucci, Ryan Arrowsmith, Xavier Allison

Sunbury Kangaroos: Jake Young

Sunbury Lions: Jason Cooke, Aaron Christensen

West Coburg: Omar Abdallah, Adam Saad

Woodend: Alex Shipard, Jake Owen

Good signing at Keilor (Dean Putt) - Ex Richmond listed player and played at Southport in the QAFL last season. At 202cm he should prove to be a hand full.

with only 6 weeks to go craigieburn looks like they are in trouble with only 16 players out of all 3 sides turning up to training.....no wonder the 18s coach has quit and alot of players have left and are training with other clubs and also heard around the grounds that one of there star onballers is training with another club. looks like another long season for the eagles

Thats not true Im not sure about exact numbers or who is training where but I drove past earlier this week and there were 40 odd on the track

Try and start some discussion now the season is only a few weeks away!
My Predictions.

Ladder:
Strathmore
Aberfeldie
Greenvale
Oak Park
Marby
Avondale Heights
Keilor
Pascoe Vale
Doutta Stars
Cragieburn

Premiers:
Strathmore

League Medal:
Andrew Horne (Strathmore)

Goal Kicking:
Ryan Allan (Aberfeldie)

Good signing at Keilor (Dean Putt) - Ex Richmond listed player and played at Southport in the QAFL last season. At 202cm he should prove to be a hand full.

Pretty sure he is also playing for the Bendigo Bombers, has been training there and played in a practice game.

Called into Visy Park on Saturday and watched a very interesting contest between the Northern Blues Development Team against Keilor. Understand that Keilor had a few out and played a lot of Kids, they looked like they had 15 on the bench. Got some good players in Garth, Armstrong and Fletcher and a few others I didnt know, while the Northen Blues had 18 of the there best out due to only 1 Carlton rookie playing in the main game against Collingwood earlier. So I belive the Senior team that played that day would be there Development Team once the Carlton Players returned. Good game to watch with both teams playing some good footy and moving the ball well in patches. The northern side looked very young, but well drilled, I dont think anybody was over 20 well thats what I heard from an official and they won by 4 goals in the end after Keilor challeged them after half time. Great idea who ever organized the game and I believe they played last year with a similiar result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back