Adelaide v WCE, who and by how much (AND) crowd predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty confident on the eagles to take the cake. If we put in a full strength team in it could be 50+ point win.

Eagles by 5 goals, around 20K.

Regarding the medal...is Kennedy playing? We don't really have any defenders to match up on him. He or Darling could have a big night on Talia.

Pretty confident on the eagles to take the cake. If we put in a full strength team in it could be 50+ point win.

Don't be so arrogant. Adelaide are not a s**t side and it looks a far cry from the Adelaide of 2011.

Don't be so arrogant. Adelaide are not a s**t side and it looks a far cry from the Adelaide of 2011.

Am I not entitled to an opinion? Why don't you wait til the game is over, before you make condescending statements.

Regarding the medal...is Kennedy playing? We don't really have any defenders to match up on him. He or Darling could have a big night on Talia.

Kennedy is available and Woosha said we will play our full strength side, so I would say so.

West Coast 2.14.13 (115)
Adelaide 1.9.8 (71)

Crowd: 29,567

Michael Tuck Medal: Chris Masten

Shuey, Kennedy, Hurn, Glass, Lynch and Embley will most likely return for West Coast.

Had some kind of mysterious foot injury that no one is certain about. Apparently he will play this week, but I wouldn't count on it. Cox is the worry for Adelaide IMO, he has been in sensational form this pre-season, spent more time up forward than in the ruck yesterday and was still BOG.

Adelaide were my smokey tip to be big improvers last year, maybe I was a year out? Lots of talent in that side, just needs a good gameplan to make the most of it.

Crows have never won a preseason home final. Struggle against West Coast.

But 2012 is gonna be a different year with upsets.

Adelaide by 3 points
Crowd: 24,500

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wc 0.9.15 69 to ade 0.10.5 65

thats if the trend continues with our goal to behind ratio.

Expecting a close game.

maybe 20k crowd

As an aside, and as he was mentioned earlier, just what is Talia's nick-name?
Possibly Jenny??

I love playing Adelaide, they're a great team and an awesome test for our young squad. It will be interesting to see how they get through our press.

Would love to win and believe we can, but can see Ade winning by a few points. Hopefully there's a crowd of 25k.

Adelaide: 1.11.9. 84
West Coast: 0.10.14. 74

Attendance: 26,469 at AAMI Stadium

really liked what I saw of the Crows last week...fast play on at all costs footy...reminded me of Geelong of the late 80's 90's. Great to watch, but ultimately didn't get the biscuits. Thats not to say Adelaide won't I should add.

I will be watching them more if they play like this...great stuff. Nevertheless...I think the WCE will have a bit much for them at this stage

WCE by 32 points in the end....20,001 at the game so the AFL can say more than 20 k attended.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back