GDFL Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

praccy v north shore on Saturday? is it at Galvin Park? i think any top 5 team worth their salt will be there watching.....
be interesting to see if all Bombers cards get shown this early to get a win against a GFL team, or if he keeps some secrets and potentially risk the recruits cohesion into the squad.

Centrals won't get anywhere near North Shore*

*Assuming at full strength etc.

thats the point...you can lose by 3 goals and play full strength, gain valuble cohesion with the new recruits, structures etc, or you can lose by 20 goals - go backwards, and have supporters and existing players get pissed off....

if WC play full strength i think North Shore may get a suprise.

Bell Post Hill 2.50 Thomson 4.50 Werribee Centrals 5.00 East Geelong 5.50 Bannockburn 10.00 Inverleigh 13.00 Anakie 26.00 North Geelong 34.00 Belmont 61.00 Winchelsea 61.00 Corio 61.00 g west 101

Sportsbet odds as at 15/3/12.

WC opened at $8.00, quickly snapped up by one astute punter. interesting to see east at $5.50.

Bell Post Hill 2.50 Thomson 4.50 Werribee Centrals 5.00 East Geelong 5.50 Bannockburn 10.00 Inverleigh 13.00 Anakie 26.00 North Geelong 34.00 Belmont 61.00 Winchelsea 61.00 Corio 61.00 g west 101

Sportsbet odds as at 15/3/12.

WC opened at $8.00, quickly snapped up by one astute punter. interesting to see east at $5.50.

Can you back a team to make the finals and are there odds?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

East Geelong seemed to battle a fair bit against cellar dwellars Western Eagles from the CDFL! i watched 4 out of 6 QTRS and east were only a few points up!

East Geelong seemed to battle a fair bit against cellar dwellars Western Eagles from the CDFL! i watched 4 out of 6 QTRS and east were only a few points up!

Werribee centrals drew with nth shore.. Nth shore kicked a goal after the siren to draw the game.. Any standout players from east game??

good to see you clarified your statement with an asterisk. Werribee was indeed not at full strength.

scrappy game though, and it looked from the boundary that the groundskeepers must have been hungover. Grass was 3 inches long, and the goalsquare at the Shaws road end was painted out of the points....

didnt get to see Kennedy or Jones, but Clonan, Briety and Koutzamanis all looked at home on Galvin Park.

big shout out to Nathan Lovell, i love my bigfooty fans....and i gave Tobi Bray a spray for looking something like a Hyundai iLoad, but the guy delivered like one instead, the injection of pacy recruits may extend his pinch hitting career a lot longer.

Good to see the Belmont faithful back on board and checking out oppositions practice games, but if you're gonna come then you might as well watch. East would have won by 25 goals. And that's being generous to west eagles. East's twos played the first 3 quarters as well.

good to see you clarified your statement with an asterisk. Werribee was indeed not at full strength.

scrappy game though, and it looked from the boundary that the groundskeepers must have been hungover. Grass was 3 inches long, and the goalsquare at the Shaws road end was painted out of the points....

didnt get to see Kennedy or Jones, but Clonan, Briety and Koutzamanis all looked at home on Galvin Park.

big shout out to Nathan Lovell, i love my bigfooty fans....and i gave Tobi Bray a spray for looking something like a Hyundai iLoad, but the guy delivered like one instead, the injection of pacy recruits may extend his pinch hitting career a lot longer.

was a scrappy game think that was because of the pressure all around the ground. was told by a nth shore supporter they had 5-6 out. we had about 7-8 out so was a good result in the end the guys that have come in from other teams didn't look out of place at all.

any truth to the rumour joannavich has retired?? grgic non playing coach???

Good to see the Belmont faithful back on board and checking out oppositions practice games, but if you're gonna come then you might as well watch. East would have won by 25 goals. And that's being generous to west eagles. East's twos played the first 3 quarters as well.

Belmont faithful? I would think not.. If East won by 25 goals they must have booted them all in the last 2 qtrs then? Im just calling it as i saw it so no need to get your tail up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back