Status
Not open for further replies.

helicopter

All Australian
Sep 8, 2011
the bin
AFL Club
Essendon
with only 6 weeks to go craigieburn looks like they are in trouble with only 16 players out of all 3 sides turning up to training.....no wonder the 18s coach has quit and alot of players have left and are training with other clubs and also heard around the grounds that one of there star onballers is training with another club. looks like another long season for the eagles

not looking good

Rory Mac

Rookie
Aug 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Pascoe Vale have signed 202cm ex-Western Bulldog rookie Eddie Prato. Prato comes from a basketball background and possesses great athleticism... will certainly prove a handful for opposition ruckmen.

I just put his name into youtube ..... he looks very impressive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHP4MM_9P0I

202cm and 100kg = Has great skills and can really move around the ground.

MASSIVE pick up for the Panthers.

front and square

Debutant
May 5, 2008
essendon
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Any practice match results?

Heard that Michael O'Loughlan to front up and play for Avondale Heights against Aberfeldie in their ANZAC Day clash! Can anyone confirm?

Would be a huge day if correct with Xavier Clarke, Chris Johnson, Michael O'Loughlan, Courtney Johns, Damien Peverill, Mel Michael, Hayden Skipworth.

sierra

Senior List
Nov 22, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Fact or fiction - the league has approved round 4 Keilor v Strathmore to be played on Good Friday, nothing like setting a precedent!! If it is a pay to watch game who gets the cash?
Certainly the other clubs and football community have a right to transparency!!

blue_bhoy

Team Captain
Jan 28, 2005
Home
AFL Club
Carlton
Fact or fiction - the league has approved round 4 Keilor v Strathmore to be played on Good Friday, nothing like setting a precedent!! If it is a pay to watch game who gets the cash?

this game has been confirmed for a long time

Abers

Club Legend
Jun 8, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton, Aberfeldie

Why would it be a paid game? They will just be doing it to try and get a big crowd down there. Is not free from risk, will be interesting to see if it works.

No Rules

Senior List
Jan 22, 2007
Tullamarine
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
This game has been scheduled for at least two months. It is not without risk as pointed out.
EDFL do not allow paid entry for H & A games, but I have heard there will be a gold coin donation for Good Friday Appeal.
Shame to see EDFL not promoting on their website. Lets give credit to clubs that make these type of gambles.

muesli

Club Legend
Sep 15, 2003
S/E Melb
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Wantirna South (Eastern FL)
This game has been scheduled for at least two months. It is not without risk as pointed out.
EDFL do not allow paid entry for H & A games, but I have heard there will be a gold coin donation for Good Friday Appeal.
Shame to see EDFL not promoting on their website. Lets give credit to clubs that make these type of gambles.
Good to see some football on Good Friday, gold coin entry is a good idea for the childrens hospital. Your right it should be promoted on the league website.
Will be a few there i'd reckon, not much else to do that day.

Macca29

Team Captain
Apr 24, 2006
Pascoe Vale
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melb Victory, Man Utd,
Good to see some football on Good Friday, gold coin entry is a good idea for the childrens hospital. Your right it should be promoted on the league website.
Will be a few there i'd reckon, not much else to do that day.

good call i reckon as good friday is the most boring day of the year, lookin forward to seeing the reigning premier in action

is cracker keenan big boy son playing at Avondale this year
trent lee to marbi is a mass recruit dminate in a terrible side Last year

Keep a key ryr on us thus yrar - \sleeting under the radad

front and square

Debutant
May 5, 2008
essendon
AFL Club
North Melbourne
good call i reckon as good friday is the most boring day of the year, lookin forward to seeing the reigning premier in action

is cracker keenan big boy son playing at Avondale this year
trent lee to marbi is a mass recruit dminate in a terrible side Last year

Keep a key ryr on us thus yrar - \sleeting under the radad

Avondale Heights Playing Greensborough at Canning Reserve this Saturday. Crackers son (Sam I think) may be playing for Avondale

hardball01

Debutant
May 4, 2008
moonee ponds
AFL Club
Richmond
yes Sammy keenan crackers son is playing for avondale heights this year. played in last weeks practice match and played exceptionally well. but yes avondale are playing greensborough tomorrow at canning st reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back