Official Jerseys Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received my jerseys for me and my mates from jackjersey and very happy with them. The quality is of them is amazing will post some pictures of them soon

I just recieved my first order from Jack, a blue JKidd rev30 a white Wall rev30 and a Rip city Roy. Amazing quality for the price, just as good as my more expensive jerseys.

It's game day so obviously rocking the JKidd

Are there any sizes smaller than a size S?
Just based off measurements they might seem a bit big..
Also, where can I buy them?

Anyone know if theres a full black Rajon Rondo or Paul Pierce jersey anywhere?

Had a good look through jerseyjack.com but they only had the black with gold, just wondering if anyone has seen a black with white numbers?

Can someone please explain the whole process of buying off jacks jerseys, looks pretty dodgy but clearly not after seeing people comments.

Wanting to know specifically:
-Payment
-Shipping

Im young and struggling to understand the process.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I sent the guy heaps of questions before I paid for anything. He sent me three emails in one day with answers to my questions so he seemed ok customer service wise.

Its a credit card transaction and he uses a 3rd party company to do this and this company seems legit. Shipping for my 2 jerseys were $20.

I haven't got my jerseys yet (its only been 11 days so far) so others will be able to give you info on the rest.

They've definitely got youth jerseys at JackJersey. Might need to send him an email for the link to his available range.

Emailed him and got a reply within 2minutes (Although it is 1:41am melbourne time atm)

We can find a few from China market but only have Youth jersey.Don't have rev30.
And the quality is not very good.

Jack

oh well

Anyone know of any competitors of Jack that might stock youth sizes, before I head off to the NBA store? :(

My mate got blood over the front of my john wall jersey, how do you clean these jerseys? Safe to put them in the washing machine? I never clean my own clothes...

Just about to make an order with Jack.
Are the authentics worth it for the extra $5? (compared to the swingmans)

Does anyone know where i can get Chicago Bulls jerseys made up? I want them for my basketball team. A few seasons back i got the customized ones off nba.com. They cost a fortune and were very poor quality....any ideas? Money isnt really the issue but rather i want sewn on numbers and letterings as opposed to painted on....

Just about to make an order with Jack.
Are the authentics worth it for the extra $5? (compared to the swingmans)

Yes defiantly get the authentic. I got both in my last order and for $5 more the authentics are much better quality. They have better material and breathable mesh numbers

Hes the man, anything i need help with he helps with, as ive bought so much of him, he gives me extra jerseys :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back