gytre

Premiership Player
Apr 14, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
C'mont/L'pool/Packers/Inter/Canucks
Doreen's gone missing again? Is she supposed to be in isolation, like Bea?

I rather like Hazel Kent. It's so 1980s that when she has a bit of depression, she's expected to "snap out of it". Back in the good old days. And what a weak performance from that prison guard she attacked. I thought they were supposed to be able to handle the women. :)

Bomber32

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 2, 2006
Keilor East
AFL Club
Essendon
Doreen's gone missing again? Is she supposed to be in isolation, like Bea?
Doreen has been moved to the maternity wing. From memory, Collette Mann and Val Lehman did have some time off from Prisoner in 1982 so they could appear in a film called Kitty and The Bagman. Gerard Maguire who played Jim Fletcher also had a small role in this film.

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
Anyone know if it was edited tonight when Conway knocked on the door and came in when the Gov, Powell and Faulkner were with Peterson, then it just chopped and Powell was having a different conversation with Erica? Strange.
Would have been for an ad break when it was originally screened - 111Hits have edited out the gate slams that don't lead into one of their own ad breaks.

gytre

Premiership Player
Apr 14, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Doreen has been moved to the maternity wing. From memory, Collette Mann and Val Lehman did have some time off from Prisoner in 1982 so they could appear in a film called Kitty and The Bagman. Gerard Maguire who played Jim Fletcher also had a small role in this film.
Ahhh, I didn't know they were in that. Kitty And The Bagman is a movie I've been wanting to see. Unfortunately, it's not easy to get hold of. The lead role was played by Liddy Clark, who also had a small role in Prisoner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gytre

Premiership Player
Apr 14, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
It's good to see some of Colleen Powell's home life. Her husband is played by prolific Australian actor Rob Steele, who has appeared in many TV commercials and had bit-parts in a good many TV series'. Often as a cop.

May 11, 2006
On the Outer
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Aussie Swim Team,
Bea is looking really thin at the moment while Doreen is the fattest I have seen her in ages.

The whole Sandy Driscoll story is a bit of a bore to be honest. Bring on the freak as the show needs something right now.

gytre

Premiership Player
Apr 14, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The whole Sandy Driscoll story is a bit of a bore to be honest. Bring on the freak as the show needs something right now.
Yeah, it's definitely going through a flat spot at the moment, but the flat spots never last for long it seems.

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
Yeah, it's definitely going through a flat spot at the moment, but the flat spots never last for long it seems.
The good news is this is pretty much the only flat spot for the '82 season. The first part is largely the Kate/Sandy/Marie story lines and the second part is The Freak, but in between we have to endure Susie Driscoll.

gytre

Premiership Player
Apr 14, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The good news is this is pretty much the only flat spot for the '82 season. The first part is largely the Kate/Sandy/Marie story lines and the second part is The Freak, but in between we have to endure Susie Driscoll.
Ahh well, at least she's cute.

May 11, 2006
On the Outer
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Aussie Swim Team,
A reporter comes claiming to be Helen Smarts brother and they gladly let him in. Security at Wentworth is still top notch I see. It takes the receptionist to work out something was up.

Special mention for Helen Smart, I am afraid to report I have been having impure thoughts about her.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back