South Park - Season 16 *SPOILERS*

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: South Park - Season 16

****ing awful. Had high hopes for this season after ep 1...

I didn't think it was terrible but definitely pretty forgettable. After the very beginning I was disappointed it didn't focus on the republican presidential nominees. So much potential South Park material with that lot, especially Santorum given the redefinition of his name.

Explain to me Taylor Swifting and Faith Hilling. I know Tebow is the christian NFL player and that is his pose but I didn't get the other two. Presumably Faith Hill has massive cans (or really small ones). I know Taylor Swift is sort of like US Delta Goodrem, did she get caught in a comprimising pic or something? That's why eps like that don't do a lot for me.

I'm pretty sure neither of those are actual memes (I stand to be corrected tho), it was more a commentary on the fleeting memes like Tebowing, Bradying, planking etc and how stupid people are for buying into it, and how you can make people do anything if they think its 'cool'

I kinda liked it - much more amusing than the 2nd episode. I didn't know that people were "breading" their cats. WTF is up with these people?

That was really not a good episode. The creature should have at least been real. The whole Cartman thinking back to olden times was not really funny at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really enjoyed that episode. I found the ending a bit weird but still funny and it did seem to make sense after I found out what the whole 'jacking it in San Diego' thing meant.

jackinit.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back