The Official NBA Week 14 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Theres nothing uncoordinated about that shot. Perfectly balanced, uses the off leg to create a buffer so his shot cant get blocked. Poetry in motion.

J. Farmar DNP - Sore Right Groin

farmar_girls.jpg

Yep, guaranteed top 4 for division leaders. It hasn't made a difference in either conference for a few years (i.e. division leaders had better records anyway) but it could be handy for the Atlantic division leader this year...
Absolutely. Philly might fall to 7 and a certain first round defeat vs. Heat.

Boston will do enough to win Atlantic + avoid Miami or Chicago in the first round.

Month of April is much kinder to Philly than Boston. We'd have to play like we played the Wizards every game to lose the Atlantic.

Is it ever....

C's have 3 games against sub-500 teams - Charlotte, NJ, Bucks, coupled with the Heat x3, Bulls and Spurs

Philly - Toronto x2, NJ x3, Detroit, Bucks and the Cavs and at the other end Miami and Orlando x2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its just ridiculous how deep the spurs go now,one of the most complete "teams" Ive ever seen

jackson is starting to gel,diaw is still only 29,if he can be motivated he can be a important cog.Blair has been playing very well of late,Leanard one of the best rookies from this year

$15 for the championship is starting to look very juicy,we already own Oklahoma

its just ridiculous how deep the spurs go now,one of the most complete "teams" Ive ever seen

jackson is starting to gel,diaw is still only 29,if he can be motivated he can be a important cog.Blair has been playing very well of late,Leanard one of the best rookies from this year

$15 for the championship is starting to look very juicy,we already own Oklahoma
Trouble if they meet the Grizz again though...

Yes the Spurs are my favourite to win the West. People think I'm crazy but as long as they don't have to face Memphis they'll go all the way.

Heat @ Celtics tomorrow will be very interesting. We gave them a run for our money last time without Paul Pierce.

Trouble if they meet the Grizz again though...

possibly.Z-Bo did give us fits down low but a fit gino should level that disadvantage we had last play-offs,and just the amount of scorers we now have should spread the floor too much for their average defence

possibly.Z-Bo did give us fits down low but a fit gino should level that disadvantage we had last play-offs,and just the amount of scorers we now have should spread the floor too much for their average defence

I wouldn't say average defence but certainly won't be as strong as last year. No Shane Battier will make a difference.
They will have Rudy Gay but who knows how that will affect them. Also last year I thought they seriously lacked depth in the front court. With Speights (who I assume will come off the bench once Randolph is back to normal) coming off the bench their depth is actually really impressive.

Looking at their depth chart, it looks pretty good if everyone is fit -

PG: Conley / Arenas / Selby
SG: Allen / Mayo
SF: Gay / Pondexter
PF: Randolph / Cunningham
C: Gasol / Speights

Remove this Banner Ad

Back