Golf 2012 PGA/European Tour Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Great win by Luke Donald today on the PGA tour. Back to World number 1.
Heart goes out to Ernie Els looking to book his place in the Masters and finishes bogey bogey to miss the play off by one..:(

Masters has so many awesome storylines this year, going to be fantastic, Tiger winning has just added to it even more so. Just a pity no Aussies are in form.

Solid round from Tiger, good to see him win again.

Just a heads up about TV coverage for the Masters, looks like One HD will be showing it exclusively and it won't be on Ten. Just for anyone who doesn't have One HD on their Foxtel.

Lucky it's over Easter then. We only have the Foxtel feed at work, so I'd have missed the finish on Monday morning.

Strongly dislike One not being part of Foxtel's channels anymore.

Just a heads up about TV coverage for the Masters, looks like One HD will be showing it exclusively and it won't be on Ten. Just for anyone who doesn't have One HD on their Foxtel.

You are deadset ****ing kidding me.

Obviously they applied for an exemption because the Masters is on the anti siphoning list.

It surprised me because it's Easter, nobody will be watching Breakest TV anyway and it will most likely rate much higher than Breakfest would anyway. But this means it'll be the first year the Masters isn't on a main FTA channel.

Just means I'll have to get my crappy antenna out and spend 20 minutes trying to get the channel. :eek:

Only a few days to go until the Masters starts, woo hoo.:thumbsu:

Apparently they had their second hottest day in the last 12 years (89 degrees Fahrenheit) yesterday at Augusta, might make the tournament even tougher.

I'm cheering for Rory this week, and the Aussies of course.:thumbsu:

Oh, and I whipped up a little preview on my blog;

http://sportsmatt.wordpress.com/2012/04/03/its-springtime-at-augusta/

:D

Nice writeup.

Adam Scott victory please. Pumped, I can watch every round due to the Easter break.

I'd take any Aussie victory, although odds are the absolute top players will fight it out on Sunday.

I have a sneaky suspicion Badds might do better then most are giving him credit for, after all the tournament finishes on Easter Sunday, and he's won on that day before in the US. (God was on his side;):p).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very pumped. Not sure our blokes are travelling too well right now, but there's always a chance :). And what a course Augusta is... wow.

Oh, and nice write-up Matty :thumbsu:

Westwood looking really strong, obivously we'll see if he's mentally ready to win a major over the next 3 days but looked good today. Very international leaderboard but of course the Aussies live up to their poor form coming into here. :( Hopefully we get to see a bit of Badds tomorrow.

The tournament is setup well after one round really.

We have a few top players who have got a start on Woods and Rory, but they aren't that far in front.

What do we think the winning score will be? I reckon 10-12 under, not much more, the course usually shows it's teeth on the weekend with tough pin positions.

Badds had a good first round, another Easter Sunday win for him.:cool::confused:

The tournament is setup well after one round really.

We have a few top players who have got a start on Woods and Rory, but they aren't that far in front.

What do we think the winning score will be? I reckon 10-12 under, not much more, the course usually shows it's teeth on the weekend with tough pin positions.

Badds had a good first round, another Easter Sunday win for him.:cool::confused:

9/10 under is looking good matty
badds was ok and if he can keep his ball striking up he will be a definite chance, putting is so crucial there and he is one of the best

anyway, as Aussie Gun said, get to watch it all over the Easter break interspersed with some footy, best Easter ever :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back