North Melbourne
Other Teams
Cult of Robbo
The Cult of Robbo

Sightings, Visions, Ideas, Poems, Articles & Artefacts

monk.gif

Lectio difficilior potior

the more difficult reading is the stronger

Brothers, and you too Slatts, the original thread is now stickied so future generations can follow the path to enlightenment (stopping at few bottleshops on the way too).

Don't forget to renew your new thread subscription either.

Otherwise the thoughts of Robbo might go stale as you wait. And wait. And wait.

Sep 18, 2008
Clownface Nebula
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Cult of Robbo
I heard a rumour, don't know if it's true, but apparently there may be a set of Cult of Robbo commemorative coasters in production. Each coaster will feature an image of our leaders visage accompanied by one of his profound phrases and flecked with some replica spittle and peanut crumbs.

Little Big John

All Australian
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
If you're taking orders, I would like a calendar. With his thoughtful bald mug and a pearl of wisdom to inspire me every day.

Bristol

Team Captain
Feb 22, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Brothers! I join you for the first time in the almighty Cult of Robbo. In what is sure to be the first of many actions from my worthless and unimportant self in comparison to He, I would like to relieve one of the finer moments of The Whiskered Chin.

[YOUTUBE]XiSDvlVOkwc[/YOUTUBE]

O! The synchronisation of blinked eyes to words spoken by He are something that us mere mortals can only ever wish of achieving.

Apr 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
There's not too many things that can be asked in the name of Robbo, but Grizz, almighty admin and fellow keeper of his master's flame, perhaps us devotees are in need of a badge to identify ourselves, and to stand out from the uncouth and the uneducated among us.

There are tipping and supporters clubs badges, but none for our leader. Perhaps a black circle with a giant red R in the middle?

Mar 13, 2007
Dorne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Cards Suns City Vics
Badge would be something like this:

Don't forget how this began, before any of us even knew what the Great Troll looked like. All we knew was what we heard, and (tried to) read.

davywap

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 10, 2010
on a chair
AFL Club
Collingwood
Brothers! Our leader has blessed us with yet another gift, a new addition to what I like to call "Roblish". I'm sure you all heard it as you were waiting on baited breath for his every word on AFL 360 this eve, however for those who somehow missed it, here it is:

Differinger (diff-er-ing-er) - meaning differing more.

Again I am in awe of his wisdom and mere presence.

Mar 13, 2007
Dorne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Cards Suns City Vics
Amazing insight into what makes the man tick.

Animals chowing down on other animals, with Attenborough calling the play-by-play.

Little Big John

All Australian
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Sometimes when I listen to The Great Man, I get a sense that a Higher Power is whispering directly into his ear, guiding his every utterance.

Jun 17, 2008
East Falafel Town
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Brothers! I join you for the first time in the almighty Cult of Robbo. In what is sure to be the first of many actions from my worthless and unimportant self in comparison to He, I would like to relieve one of the finer moments of The Whiskered Chin.

[YOUTUBE]XiSDvlVOkwc[/YOUTUBE]

O! The synchronisation of blinked eyes to words spoken by He are something that us mere mortals can only ever wish of achieving.

Yes, Robbo Gold. Also documents the last time he shaved. The Great One has been truly burning the candle since then, delivering wisdom and chin music in equal measure.

Sep 18, 2008
Clownface Nebula
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Cult of Robbo
Badge would be something like this:

Don't forget how this began, before any of us even knew what the Great Troll looked like. All we knew was what we heard, and (tried to) read.

I agree Brother BSB. A comma should definetely be included.

Although, perhaps, not so much a badge as a cufflink, with, a comma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back