Bound 4 september

Senior List
Apr 9, 2008
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Hull City
New to the forum. I watch this forum a lot and everytime I login to Big Footy I see this post from 2010/2011 season.

Reckon it might be time to think about for 2012!!

Best recruit thus far... Dornauf (Hcote)

Biggest loss to a team... Featherstone (Hcote)

Biggest improver this year... Huntly

Biggest slider this year... Elmore

Who's going to win the goalkicking? Oliver (LBU)

Re: Heathcote DFL 2011

If my source is correct (and never wrong with footy talk) a certain club will be divided in the next month or so when some juicy information gets out (and it will)! Id say what i know, but unsure with the legalities broadcasting on an open internet forum considering the seriousness of the allegations and with one certain person involved could get really really interesting!!!!! Im sure it will get out or it probably already is in Bendigo!!!!

If my source is correct (and never wrong with footy talk) a certain club will be divided in the next month or so when some juicy information gets out (and it will)! Id say what i know, but unsure with the legalities broadcasting on an open internet forum considering the seriousness of the allegations and with one certain person involved could get really really interesting!!!!! Im sure it will get out or it probably already is in Bendigo!!!!

There would be no legal issues with you stating the club where they play. You aren't mentioning names or the incident so there is no issue. The papers do that everyday when they say a 28 year old, North Bendigo man has been charged with stealing cash and doing drugs. The person hasn't been proven guilty but the papers can still give details. So stop being a sheepdog and say the club.

There would be no legal issues with you stating the club where they play. You aren't mentioning names or the incident so there is no issue. The papers do that everyday when they say a 28 year old, North Bendigo man has been charged with stealing cash and doing drugs. The person hasn't been proven guilty but the papers can still give details. So stop being a sheepdog and say the club.
No one from Nth Bendigo has ever done that. Surely. What paper said that?

Cheers Roota, from what I can gather #44 Redda Regan has been that man quite a bit over the past 2-3 seasons.

We've got a game on Stormy, perhaps me old mate Bi Gump might be able to give me a briefing???

Doona, went and watch the praccy match between Wallan and the 'Cote. Wallan look the goods early on in the match with plenty run and carry displayed by the smaller brigade. No 13 and 2 were handy for them.
A late dust up in the 3rd qtr sparked Heathcote into action kicking 12 straight in the final quarter to Wallan's single (on the siren too) to run out 10 goal winners. Difference in the end was Heathcote's ability to run the game out where as Wallan were looking tired half way through the 3rd quarter.

Overall not a bad game. Not sure where Wallan finished in the RDFL last year, but based on todays performance should be playing finals come August.

Updated Sportsbet odds:

Heathcote 3.30
LBU 4.50

Huntly 4.80
White Hills 8.00
Colbo 8.00
Leitchville 8.00
North Bendigo 10.00
Mount Pleasant 11.00
Elmore 16.00

Very tight market - most other leagues have at least one team at 101-1 or over. Huntly the big movers into third favourite, they were the outsiders when the market first opened - who would've tipped this 6 months ago?

What are the thoughts on the favourites at this stage, do they deserve to be so?

Best recruit thus far... Dornauf (Hcote)

Dornauf would have to be favourite for the Cheatley Medal at this stage - I've seen him in the practice matches and there is nobody in the HDFL that will be able to run with him over the course of a game. His strong core and great overhead marking will be an asset for the Heathcote Football Club.

Dornauf would have to be favourite for the Cheatley Medal at this stage - I've seen him in the practice matches and there is nobody in the HDFL that will be able to run with him over the course of a game. His strong core and great overhead marking will be an asset for the Heathcote Football Club.

Fair call seeing as the year hasnt even started yet. Have you seen any other recruits in the heathcote league play yet??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Patty O'Brien from colbo will easily be the best player in the comp. killed it a couple years back. Heathcote at favourite a joke. Huntley up there as well is stupid. People have for to get their sh#t sorted.

Patty O'Brien from colbo will easily be the best player in the comp. killed it a couple years back. Heathcote at favourite a joke. Huntley up there as well is stupid. People have for to get their sh#t sorted.

Lockington deserve to be favorites and are probably liking that fact that they arnt! I'm dumbfounded that huntly are the odds they are! They will be lucky to win 6 games!
Lockie dornauf is a very good pick up for heathcote. Obviously has to prove himself in the real stuff but what he has done thus far in the practice matches I don't think he will have too much trouble doing that. Cheatley medal winner for me!

Lockington deserve to be favorites and are probably liking that fact that they arnt! I'm dumbfounded that huntly are the odds they are! They will be lucky to win 6 games!
Lockie dornauf is a very good pick up for heathcote. Obviously has to prove himself in the real stuff but what he has done thus far in the practice matches I don't think he will have too much trouble doing that. Cheatley medal winner for me!

Just on Huntly, I know most of there new players and have seen them play. Their not muppets they can play ball. I would be happy to drop a $100 on them winning over 6 games, could even go higher is your keen!

Come on, you went from 6 games to making finals. Next they will have to win it! You made the comment not me.

Well I definitely did not make the comment. I was merely asking.

As of 6pm Wednesday April 4

Heathcote
Lockington Bamawm United
Colbinabbin
White Hills
North Bendigo
Huntly
Mount Pleasant
Elmore
Leitchville Gunbower

I feel these new premiership odds are a bit more realistic than the ones giving Huntly a $4.80 chance.

Well I definitely did not make the comment. I was merely asking.

As of 6pm Wednesday April 4

Heathcote
Lockington Bamawm United
Colbinabbin
White Hills
North Bendigo
Huntly
Mount Pleasant
Elmore
Leitchville Gunbower

I feel these new premiership odds are a bit more realistic than the ones giving Huntly a $4.80 chance.

Sorry Big Dog you didn't make the comment, it was (On The Left) i didn't look at it i just thought it would be him responding to my comment. But i do think they will make the five for sure. So we might still be on.

Sorry Big Dog you didn't make the comment, it was (On The Left) i didn't look at it i just thought it would be him responding to my comment. But i do think they will make the five for sure. So we might still be on.

Not long now until we know a lot more about how teams are travelling. Us and Colbo seem to have the biggest lists of inclusions so it will be a good battle tommorow. North and White Hills will also tell us a bit. Saints and Huntly should be easy wins going on preseason hype.

Not long now until we know a lot more about how teams are travelling. Us and Colbo seem to have the biggest lists of inclusions so it will be a good battle tommorow. North and White Hills will also tell us a bit. Saints and Huntly should be easy wins going on preseason hype.

Hoppers comfortably over mounts
White Hills over North
Saints flog elmore
Huntly close over leitchy

Where bouts is tomorrows game and what time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back