WRFL Division 1 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm we were up at 3qtr time but ended up going down 120-96, speaking to there team manager they said they only had 1 maybe 2 senior blokes out so we were wrapped with our effort. Kade, Murph and Riosa only played a half and we still have Latella, Knight, Ramsay, my self, Coles, Sheen and Dorazio who will slot into our best 18. The young guys were tip top.

Bloomfield kicked 7 or 8 I think, was really the difference in the end, he's just a super talent.

Tige you are full of s**t,was at the game and it was10g plus,long year ahead:D

Tige you are full of s**t,was at the game and it was10g plus,long year ahead:D

I dont know what your on "Isackedsheppa', but Hoppers were in front by 2 points at 3 1/4 time and went down by 26 points, in the second half of the game there were 9 seniors players either rested or didn't play from the start of the game. Bloomfield was at his best in the last quarter kicking 4.

That's fantastic but your still 15 goals of the top sides. Spotswood played Lara in a practice match 2 years ago and only beat them by 176 points and spotswood had 6 or 7 top liners out, so doesn't say much for shockers crossing. Were you out or omitted spud?

Lol ok pal.

Didn't you realise there was a scoreboard operating at the game??

Lara 17 18 120 def HC 14 7 91.

You must have been looking at the points champ. :eek:

so who when and where are teams playing this week??
We are playing melton sth and are using nth sunshines ground
colts have airport west away,any others for this week and next?

Tige (care to elaborate) - Of the Northern thread & Whittlesea expected to finish bottom?

Whittlesea beat Hoppers Crossing by 50 or so points today, they also must have had a wedding on straight after the game as not one person could manage to venture into the rooms.

Albion played shepparton swans yesterday and will play oak Park at home next week

Airport West (EDFL 2nd Division) beat Port Colts by 8 goals on weekend & Tullamarine (EDFL 2nd Divison) beat Sunshine Heights by 20 goals.

Peoples thoughts on these results?

Sorry big fella but Souths will rip you lads a new 1,Atleast use blokes will get use to the thumpings!

Sorry big fella but Souths will rip you lads a new 1,Atleast use blokes will get use to the thumpings!

Mate your nearly a week behind and just as a matter of interest from what i heard last night the shoe was well and truly on the other foot with North Footscray stitching Melton South up to the tune of about 6 goals. So if North are going to be on the end of thumpings in Div 1 WRFL it doesnt say much for Melton South or the league they play in.

watched deer park v macleod today...macleod got the chocolates over running deer park in the last 1/4 by 2 goals.....interesting game imo apart from the 1st quarter deer park were outplayed......fitness was a key issue from my observation.....also too condos prone going fwd......some exciting players running around this year in the blue and gold still with 8-10 players out was a good showing/game......

bring on the goaties......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd rather be there than watching a washed up footballer like yourself embarrassing himself out on the ground

Definetly washed up, dunno if kicking 6 on the weekend means I'm embarrassing my self! Each to there own though. Keen to introduce your self to the board?

They Say - Marcus Barclay is assistant coach at St.Alban for this season in a Malthouse/Buckly type situation
They Say - Glenn Manton is a lock to be at Spotswood for the season
They Say - Sunshine Heights is having some trouble getting into their brand new Taj Mahal
They Say - Sunshine are concerned they have promised a little bit too much to a few new recruits after their recent pracy form
They Say - Justin Moran is about as popular as Julia Gillard and players are PROTESTING against the coach - WTF...?!?
They Say - Spotswood has been making some room in the trophy cabinet, they are very happy with their lead-up form.

They Say - Marcus Barclay is assistant coach at St.Alban for this season in a Malthouse/Buckly type situation
They Say - Sunshine Heights is having some trouble getting into their brand new Taj Mahal
They Say - Sunshine are concerned they have promised a little bit too much to a few new recruits after their recent pracy form. They Say your wrong:thumbsdown:
They Say - Justin Moran is about as popular as Julia Gillard and players are PROTESTING against the coach - WTF...?!?
They Say - Spotswood has been making some room in the trophy cabinet, they are very happy with their lead-up form.

They Say - Sunshine Heights is having some trouble getting into their brand new Taj Mahal and from all accounts that's not the only thing they are having trouble with
They Say - Sunshine are concerned they have promised a little bit too much to a few new recruits after their recent pracy form

They Say - Justin Moran is about as popular as Julia Gillard and players are PROTESTING against the coach - Maybe they are sick of him spruiking s**t on here like a 16 yo

I say - I Like this format of posting

Heard manton has returned to the cats;)

What have u got for me on hoppers... We are told tige kicked 6 last week.... Well he told us, must be a bit of a concern if he was the main target when kade was recruited for that!!

Tige we will have another bet that you don't kick more than 3??

Hopefully you got the cash on hand for our other bet... 10-1 at $200

I doubt that you will bring the 2k, but if you do I will be happy to take your money!!

Heard manton has returned to the cats;)

What have u got for me on hoppers... We are told tige kicked 6 last week.... Well he told us, must be a bit of a concern if he was the main target when kade was recruited for that!!

Tige we will have another bet that you don't kick more than 3??

Hopefully you got the cash on hand for our other bet... 10-1 at $200

I doubt that you will bring the 2k, but if you do I will be happy to take your money!!

Kade was crook.

Hopefully we can be competitive against you blokes, I'm a bit worried I'm gonna struggle to come up with the coin for you Clarkey! Installments ok?

Spot on, I doubt I'll kick 3 mate.. The ball will be sailing over my head into the big fellas hands!

They Say - A supporter is putting up the $$ for Perkins to pull on the Colts jumper again. 100 is the only target he'd be happy with
They Say - Deer Park's Chris Stewart could not be stopped on the weekend Vs. NFL club Macleod
They Say - Barry Hall has spoken to Deer Park and is considering GA's offer
They Say - Nth Footscrays coach has requested that club colours be altered due to a ginger clash.
They Say - The loyal kids at Hoppers are annoyed at the money going in the wrong pockets and are thinking of shifting.

They Say - A supporter is putting up the $$ for Perkins to pull on the Colts jumper again. 100 is the only target he'd be happy with
They Say - Deer Park's Chris Stewart could not be stopped on the weekend Vs. NFL club Macleod
They Say - Barry Hall has spoken to Deer Park and is considering GA's offer
They Say - Nth Footscrays coach has requested that club colours be altered due to a ginger clash.
They Say - The loyal kids at Hoppers are annoyed at the money going in the wrong pockets and are thinking of shifting.

I SAY- Your the best thing to happen to wrfl bigfooty..since the rock07 was at his arrogant best ;)

Kade was crook.

Hopefully we can be competitive against you blokes, I'm a bit worried I'm gonna struggle to come up with the coin for you Clarkey! Installments ok?

Spot on, I doubt I'll kick 3 mate.. The ball will be sailing over my head into the big fellas hands!

Well lets just have a beer on both hey, keep it friendly and i'm sure bragging rights is what we are both after.
I'm very confident we will be more than competitive and cant wait!!

Well lets just have a beer on both hey, keep it friendly and i'm sure bragging rights is what we are both after.
I'm very confident we will be more than competitive and cant wait!!

I'll catch ya for a beer afterwards no dramas pal.. Looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back