Multiplat Battlefield 3 - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? Don't own a PS3 so can't tell you what the battlefield servers are like? :confused:

Sorry, i thought you said Big Footy had servers and I was curious what the setup was. I figured 360 and PS3 would be the same set up with maps and tickets.

Totally misunderstood you, please don't have me murdered.

Sorry, i thought you said Big Footy had servers and I was curious what the setup was. I figured 360 and PS3 would be the same set up with maps and tickets.

Totally misunderstood you, please don't have me murdered.

Since Chief has setup BF gaming servers maybe an idea to rent servers for the consoles?

Just get a Bluetooth one for a phone thats all I use cost 20.

cheap bastard.......................Actually you are quite clear.........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
I have PX21's but the right ear cup shuts down if there is two much bass, annoying as hell...

Yeah I'll get one sooner or later.

J2K, can you set it up so that you only use the mic on the bluetooth and the sound still comes through the TV?? How clear is the sound through your earpiece?

That's how the cheaper mics work, it's only the TB's Astros etc that do all sound.

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
Affi you gonna be on tonight?

I doubt Freakie will if his mob get's smashed.

I'm working till 8, will be celebrating our epic win against carltank. My get drunk. Time for some more MVP's..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back