News New jumpers for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Wasn't that the most pointless and strange looking guernsey.

Also, sidebars should be banned!

It was pointless, but I liked it. I liked the V how it had the light blue and white outlines and also how it was on the SFC aswell.

Does anyone know someone who has one? I'd love to have one, because it was only worn for a year wasn't it? And it is rare...sort of.

It was pointless, but I liked it. I liked the V how it had the light blue and white outlines and also how it was on the SFC aswell.

Does anyone know someone who has one? I'd love to have one, because it was only worn for a year wasn't it? And it is rare...sort of.

It works in theory but the outline did not work and when they were playing it looked like a blob of navy.

This thread should be a discussion for jumpers all around the world no matter what code it is. This thread should be renamed.

Old fashioned and absolutely abhorrent are NOT the same thing! :p
I can't bring myself to learn anything new :p
This thread should be a discussion for jumpers all around the world no matter what code it is. This thread should be renamed.
Cooly man, what are you doing?
Don't ever say such blasphemy again! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: New Jumpers for 2012 (2)

Melbourne dropped Energywatch as there sponsor so who will be on the back of there jumper for the next few weeks before they find a new one? Reach???

I was actually quoting a simpsons episode when homer create's a bike gang...lol
Hahahaha, oh yeah, good episode.
"But you'll never defeat the cobras!"
"Cobras?"
Melbourne dropped Energywatch as there sponsor so who will be on the back of there jumper for the next few weeks before they find a new one? Reach???
s**t, I didn't see that coming.
Has a team played a home and away match with no sponsors on the jumper in the last 10 years?

I made a new thread guys, you dont have to keep using this one.

Moderators will do the natural changeover and close this thread when the time comes.

Didn't know exact thread to go into, but I thought the collingwood green training I saw in the news today was pretty spicko.

Ultimately, whilst I'm not the only one whose said it, but the eagles need a proper orange BANKWEST training jumper.

Not this one, make one for retail it'd sell like hot cakes and WCE like money
7d209554.jpg

Were, or are, training jumpers slightly cheaper? I see a few people with those 2007ish training jumpers. The ones in white and yellow (and navy) with the Eagle logo across the front and back.

West Coast have never sold out their training guernsey(s) to a sponsor and I don't want to see them starting now.

Back in 2000-2002 they had the big sponsor logo right smack in the middle but thankfully changed to the smaller upper chest.

Keep the guernseys in club colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back