Status
Not open for further replies.

HurlsMeister18

Club Legend
May 9, 2011
Full Back
AFL Club
Essendon
NIPPY PHILLY in the next at BALLARAT for a win and not to bad odds at the moment. Should come storming down the outside for a win.

HurlsMeister18

Club Legend
May 9, 2011
Full Back
AFL Club
Essendon
Caulfield.

Looks to be a decent card and I think the track will be rated dead.

R1 SOUTHERN STRIKE e/w.

R2 HADRONICA e/w

R3 ZUBBAYA e/w

R4 Going with two roughies here and will take both UMADEEUS and DESTINY BLAZE each way and also put them in some box tri's and first 4s here.

R5 Another roughie here in RESCUE MISSION e/w. KULGRINDA will be very hard to beat but followed RESCUE MISSION all last prep for a very nice profit so am willing to stick with him. Loves Caulfield.

R6 Another one of my favourite horses here with TESTA MY PATIENCE, Loves it second up, Loves it with a little sting outta the ground which he will get tomorrow, Loves Caullfield, Loves the distance, is at his best distance imo with the 1400 metres here. LOAD UP AT $9 HERE BOYS.:thumbsu:

R7 Another one of my fav horses here in OVER QUOTA but I don't like him from a wide barrier or at this distance and one I really like at this distance is SHEWAN who looks to be in for a really good prep going by his first up run in which he looked nice and fit and hit the line hard, was only over 1400 but he looks primed imo.Will go pretty hard at him here each way and also have a little each way on OVER QUOTA who has been so good to me the last few months.:thumbsu:

R8 FAST AND FREE each way, wide barrier a concern but if he can get onto the back of SPELLDANCER or ZABEELIONAIRE he could get carted into the race and I think he will he finish over the top of alot these horses.

jezah

Senior List
May 17, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Don't have time do go through the Caufield card, so I'm going to tail you Hurls :D

(except in the last where I'll be on SPELLDANCER e/w)

DJN1992

Debutant
Jun 8, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Best Roughy Of The Day: Eagle Farm Race 5 (1) Musashi Of Mieko @ 34.00

Is i weaker class today, in its last race it won the Toowoomba Cup and at some big odds. It was a massive ran it was last at the 800 meter mark and struggling but from the 400 meter mark went into top gear was very impressive in winning. At 34.00 ill be having something on it eachway. Only concern is its up 4KG from the previous race.

Selective Retention

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jan 9, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Is this correct for calculating deductions with the TAB.

If you've backed a horse at $12 fixed and there are two deductions (7c/$ and 2c/$).

Is it just $12 - [12(0.07+0.02)] = $10.92.

HurlsMeister18

Club Legend
May 9, 2011
Full Back
AFL Club
Essendon
Race 3 ZUBBAYA scratched so am going for SPARKS ALIGHT each way guys.

I really hope I have good day for those following. I'm not going to hard on my roughies but I really like TESTA MY PATIENCE and SHEWAN and will go fairly hard each way on both.

Quaddie

2,5,13,14/2,10,15/1,3/4,7,11 $50 for 69%.

What are your tips for Oakbank Drakes and I'll tail you there :thumbsu:

Ricketts

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 11, 2004
Price / Newitt
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Mick Kent / Michele Payne
Smokin Joey is the only one I like at Caulfield today. Has turned his form around since being gelded, will get the perfect run from the barrier, and Pago Rock has franked his form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this correct for calculating deductions with the TAB.

If you've backed a horse at $12 fixed and there are two deductions (7c/$ and 2c/$).

Is it just $12 - [12(0.07+0.02)] = $10.92.

It depends when you put you're bet on.
If you put it on before Thursday 5/4 at 10.23 am, then yes, both the 7c and 2c is right.
If you put it on after that but before this mornings scratchings then only 7c is the deduction.
After that, there is no deduction.

Jan 31, 2010
Busan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Race 3 ZUBBAYA scratched so am going for SPARKS ALIGHT each way guys.

I really hope I have good day for those following. I'm not going to hard on my roughies but I really like TESTA MY PATIENCE and SHEWAN and will go fairly hard each way on both.

Quaddie

2,5,13,14/2,10,15/1,3/4,7,11 $50 for 69%.

What are your tips for Oakbank Drakes and I'll tail you there :thumbsu:

Luckily for your sake I couldnt get any coverage up there! 1 winner and one of my horses died!

jezah

Senior List
May 17, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Going to have a small go at WHISKEY CRUYFF in the 6th at Stawell today....been watching him closely since his first run back earlier this year which caught my eye (hit the line really well). Pretty consistent...happy with the $31 fixed prices on offer earlier (although unfortunately there's been a couple of scratchings since then) and will include in some multiples. CONSTANT FORCE the obvious threat.

HurlsMeister18

Club Legend
May 9, 2011
Full Back
AFL Club
Essendon
Caulfield

R1 TEMPER TANTRUM e/w
R2 LAMINGTONS e/w
R3 ALMODOVAR win
R4 PERMISSION win
R5 HOTHAM HEIGHTS e/w
R6 DONOVANS e/w
R7 SO NONCHALANT e/w
R8 QUICK SHAKES win

Quaddie

6,7,10,13/7,8,9,18/12,13,14/2,14 33%

Randwick

1,3,9/3,4,10/4,5,6/6 111%

Really like DEE'N'GEE in the last here at Randwick and should get the gun run from barrier one with Rubber Robl on board.

Eagle Farm

Race 8 #17 JET STYLE good value each way here.

bballscout

Cancelled
Apr 22, 2011
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs
Caulfield

R1 TEMPER TANTRUM e/w
R2 LAMINGTONS e/w
R3 ALMODOVAR win
R4 PERMISSION win
R5 HOTHAM HEIGHTS e/w
R6 DONOVANS e/w
R7 SO NONCHALANT e/w
R8 QUICK SHAKES win

Quaddie

6,7,10,13/7,8,9,18/12,13,14/2,14 33%

Randwick

1,3,9/3,4,10/4,5,6/6 111%

Really like DEE'N'GEE in the last here at Randwick and should get the gun run from barrier one with Rubber Robl on board.

Eagle Farm

Race 8 #17 JET STYLE good value each way here.

I will take your word and get on both those each way :)

Windy At Moorabbin

Premium Gold
Aug 22, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Been out of the loop for a few days and just got home to check the results from the weekend. Its fair to say I was shocked to see the quaddie paid $1.3M at Rosehill on Saturday. The winners were at $1.60, $6.00, $17.00 and $6.00. how the hell does that happen? must of been a massive jackpot or something.

* Mosse's ride on Americain... Wow... that was bad. It has to be top 5 worst rides of all time... OF ALL TIME!!! I'd also love to hear Kanye Wests views on that ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back