Interim Round 2 Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I apart of a small minority that had nobody playing tonight? Was the most uneventful week so far for supercoach.

I'm with you too mate... A lot of people have Murphy and was hoping for a shocker, which seemed to be on the cards early, but in true Murphy fashion, he came good... Bastard! Lol

Need Boumann to be dropped in order to use Murphy's score as El Capitano, otherwise Gablett damn well better go crazy on Sunday to make up for it...
Rocky disappointing.

285/3

I hate murphy. Was deciding who to make my last 2 premium midfielders before round 1 out of Swan, Rockliff and Murphy. Of course went the first 2 and Murphy rips it up in his first 2 games. I really hate trading out premiums but may trade Rocky (or Swan if he has another sub par game) for Clay Smith.

Another thing, Rockliff barely played up forward this week. He was the difference last week. What the hell was Voss doing having him on the bench at the start of the game and barely having him in the forward 50 at any point in the game.

Bower played solidly again. One bright spot from last night's game. He'd have to be unlucky to not retain his spot. When you are winning games by 90 points why mess with a team's chemistry....

I hate murphy. Was deciding who to make my last 2 premium midfielders before round 1 out of Swan, Rockliff and Murphy. Of course went the first 2 and Murphy rips it up in his first 2 games. I really hate trading out premiums but may trade Rocky (or Swan if he has another sub par game) for Clay Smith.

have faith. i'm sure they'll both turn it around. not many brisbane players scored well which is expected in a game they were flogged by 90 points. rocky will hit a tonne next week. :thumbsu:

Had Adcock (poor finish), Judd and Leuy. But to make things better I had Bower on bench as emergency. Luckily the pies have dropped Yagmoor so I can still get Bower's score :)

479/3 (VC Murphy played)

Happy with Kreuzer tonning up after a reasonably quiet first 3 quarters, I'll take 100.

Still not happy with Scotland at this point, possibly thinking of a switch to Carrazzo? I know he's a tagger but he's got 99 and 107 in the last 2 weeks

If Scotland can pull 80s whilst being pretty much a non factor for over a half, I wouldn't be trading him.

Very pleased with Murphy's start to the season

Yeah, I know Scotland did a lot of his work in junk time, but 26 possessions, six marks and a goal (from memory) is a reasonable day at the office and suggests that his Supercoach scores will come good soon enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

316/3

Yarran, Robinson, Murphy.

Didn't get to see the game, surprised by yarrans conversion but happy enough with the scores.

Just Murphy from last night.

I can't believe the amount of talk of trading premiums during the first two rounds. Inconceivable.

Better now, then later, when they run a risk of a price drop.

Better now, then later, when they run a risk of a price drop.

they're premiums, who cares about a price drop? you pick them to score points and remain in your team, so unless you think they aren't going to score the points you expect of them their price is irrelevant. have faith, they'll come good.

they're premiums, who cares about a price drop? you pick them to score points and remain in your team, so unless you think they aren't going to score the points you expect of them their price is irrelevant. have faith, they'll come good.

Normally I would adhere to this and this is of course dependant on the performance of Clay Smith this weekend, but I don't really see the issue of potentially trading someone such as Rockliff who may only score fractionally better than Clay Smith. Yes prior to round 1 your premiums are meant to stay in your side the whole season but missing out on one of the major price increasers in Smith as well as pocketing 500 grand to do a couple of quick upgrades in a few weeks is an excellent trade off imo. In this instance it isn't really about someone's price drop like Rockliff's but more about the price increase of the rookie replacing him. Yes you burn a trade now and possibly 50 to 100 supercoach points over the next few rounds but by having the 500k you will actually probably save 2 trades and also might allow for the upgrades to be a round or 2 sooner than what might otherwise be possible.

If Clay Smith can score 70-75 or more again this week it will cross my mind. Yes it would have been better to start with him before round 1 but he didn't seem to be a standout rookie for me when compared to Magner, McDonald, Shiel, Kennedy etc so was overlooked.

Murphy has redeemed a couple of clangers so far...

Have him and Luey. 250 would be nice!

Got exactly this :thumbsu:

Luey was a couple of contested marks I50 away from a 150 score monster score also.

He really needs to clunk them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back