medal2012.png

gws.png
vs
picture.php

Stadium Australia
7:20pm Saturday March 24

To submit your votes, go here

Questions and feedback can go in this thread​

BigGlove voting has been changed to make clearer.

You can either give 1 or 2 votes to Player 1 (P1), but if you give 2 votes, you can't give 1 vote to anyone else (P2).

I've extended the voting period if anyone one wants to updated their votes to reflect this

New system doesn't work well if you get the teams wrong, especially if they would be considered in the votes, first one I looked at and Dahlhaus is missing from board

I can't vote anymore with this system. It won't work because I'm connected through FB.................

The BF Medal page only seemed to have the one game up - GWS vs Syd.
It was confusing that you had to go into this page to vote for the other games.
I couldn't decide who was the stand-outs in that game so I waited for the other games (that didn't appear) and missed the opportunity to vote.

Don't mind me. System is good if it was more straight-forward for first-time users. Just venting my frustrations.

Don't mind me. System is good if it was more straight-forward for first-time users. Just venting my frustrations.
No probs, any genuine feedback is welcome. There should be a sticky on this board giving a bit more instruction, I'm sure Russian will get that up.

There is meant to a link at the top of the page in the menu bar with the site as well.

It is being tweaked a bit at the moment, for example all matches are now open for voting until the wednesday after the last match of the round.

The results will page will also be up soonish. Feel free to add suggestions, but whether they get adopted will depend on bandwidth as well as procedure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are the results around somewhere Jim Boy?
Yeah, they are, but I just haven't had time to put them into decent format. They will be available next week for all rounds to date, although I may be able to get at least a post out late tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back