Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What incorrect calls for us? The one against Fulham which was cancelled out by Parker not getting a stonewall penalty minutes earlier?

We should have had 3 points against Stoke, 2 points against Wolves, 1 point (at least) against City. Also Chelsea's goal against us at WHL should have never stood as there was a foul in the build up and in the 2nd half Adebayor had a goal that was ruled out for offside when he clearly wasn't. So there's another 2 points.

At no point this season have we been gifted 3 points like Chelsea were against Wigan.

I'll add that Gary Cahill was unlucky to be sent off at WHL but Bolton were/are a rabble and wouldn't have taken any points off us. If my memory serves correct we were also 1-0 up at the time.

I doubt Chelsea and Newcastle would have a negative disparity. You're in a better position to describe Arsenal's decisions for/against but I'll be very surprised if it's anything close to 8 points.

Spurs will always ****ing let you down. I can't see us even getting into Europa League next season.

I think it's obvious the media whore has lost the players, which is why Levy needs to say **** off and send a message that we're not to be ****ed with.

Modric and Bale will leave. Hopefully the lazy c*** Saha leaves. King deserves a farewell game. I'd also get rid of Walker and BAE who turn to s**t whenever the going gets tough. Livermore made a nice assist but apart from that he looked out of his depth. It goes without saying that we need 3 new strikers.

Build the team around Caulker, Kaboul, Huddlestone and Sandro and bring in a young manager like Rogers or Lambert that wants to be here and isn't tactically inept.

We'll put in a gallant effort against Chelsea and lose on penalties. It's such a Spurs thing to do.

King has been immense for Spurs when he got around to playing. Despite the injuries, no training and being on the piss every second day he could come in and not only do a great job, he'd make plodders like Dawson look better as well.

That is the problem for Spurs now that he is not playing well. Not only do you lose his effectiveness in defence, it means someone like Kaboul has to be the go to guy in the middle of defence, and that makes him less effective too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spurs will always ****ing let you down. I can't see us even getting into Europa League next season.

I think it's obvious the media whore has lost the players, which is why Levy needs to say **** off and send a message that we're not to be ****ed with.

Modric and Bale will leave. Hopefully the lazy c*** Saha leaves. King deserves a farewell game. I'd also get rid of Walker and BAE who turn to s**t whenever the going gets tough. Livermore made a nice assist but apart from that he looked out of his depth. It goes without saying that we need 3 new strikers.

Build the team around Caulker, Kaboul, Huddlestone and Sandro and bring in a young manager like Rogers or Lambert that wants to be here and isn't tactically inept.

We'll put in a gallant effort against Chelsea and lose on penalties. It's such a Spurs thing to do.

Get ride of Walker and BAE but hang onto Huddlestone? Can't really agree with you on that one, especially Walker.

We won't lose Bale and Modric, likely just Modric..Can live with that if we pick up Hazard or someone of his ilk.

Get ride of Walker and BAE but hang onto Huddlestone? Can't really agree with you on that one, especially Walker.

We won't lose Bale and Modric, likely just Modric..Can live with that if we pick up Hazard or someone of his ilk.

Huddlestone has bucketloads of talent. The poor guy just can't take a break with injuries. I hope he becomes our starting CM next season when Modric leaves.

I don't see much improvement in Walker. His defending is average and he is woeful in the final third. Just chooses the wrong option every time. BAE is a proven liability against the good teams. We easily have the worst full backs out of the top 6. Even Liverpool's duo are better than ours.

What incorrect calls for us? The one against Fulham which was cancelled out by Parker not getting a stonewall penalty minutes earlier?

We should have had 3 points against Stoke, 2 points against Wolves, 1 point (at least) against City. Also Chelsea's goal against us at WHL should have never stood as there was a foul in the build up and in the 2nd half Adebayor had a goal that was ruled out for offside when he clearly wasn't. So there's another 2 points.

At no point this season have we been gifted 3 points like Chelsea were against Wigan.
chelsea could've easily had two penalties against YOUR team at Stamford Bridge.

very selective memory there.

and one of the penalties was obvious.

chelsea could've easily had two penalties against YOUR team at Stamford Bridge.

very selective memory there.

and one of the penalties was obvious.

They both would have been very harsh. Especially the incident where Lampard basically ran into Gallas. The reason Di Matteo was so angry afterwards was because despite us being s**t (and in s**t form), Chelsea created **** all and only had a couple of half hearted penalty claims to cling to.

The refs have already gifted Chelsea 4 points in the last few days so they're doing okay.

second one was fairly lucky mate. dude grabbed at ramires as the cross was coming in. not criminal not to see/give it but it was a foul.

regardless chelsea have been very lucky with refs in the second half of this season. agree with you there.

you got lucky against norwich as well although the result didn't change so it wouldn't alter your points tally - only difference is you would be without king for the game on sunday. and kaboul's injured and out I'm assuming?

Ivanovic had his appeal turned down and will miss the semi final.

Interesting stats for us in the FA Cup. We've played in 9 finals, winning 8 of them. We've also lost our past 5 semi finals :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back