Premier League (April 7-12)

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe city is one of the rare teams that RvP hasn't scored against this season. Hopefully that changes tonight. Big game coming up

Man Utd: De Gea, Rafael Da Silva, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Scholes, Carrick, Young, Rooney, Welbeck. Subs: Amos, Jones, Giggs, Park, Hernandez, Cleverley, Pogba.

QPR: Kenny, Onuoha, Ferdinand, Hill, Taiwo, Diakite, Derry, Mackie, Taarabt, Buzsaky, Bothroyd. Subs: Cerny, Gabbidon, Campbell, Young, Smith, Wright-Phillips, Zamora.

Derry just sent off for QPR and penalty. Ludicrous decision because Young was clearly offside. Please feel free to whinge away.

And goal. Rooney slots it in the bottom left netting. Keeper goes right way but had no chance of saving it.

So Man U get a penalty and a guy sent off for a dive from a guy who was a meter offside anyway.

Somethings never change.

As a Man United fan, I reckon only one of the three rulings was right (penalty). Clearly he was offside, and it was certainly not a red card offence, IMO...

...but I'll take it ;)

I believe city is one of the rare teams that RvP hasn't scored against this season. Hopefully that changes tonight. Big game coming up

Pretty sure he's scored against us twice. Remember a league cup game where you beat us with your kids, also was it the Adebayor celebration game when he over to the sw corner and told all the city fans to **** off. Twat.

I'd say United are by far the worst culprits in terms of diving. Young, Nani and Rooney are among the top 5 along with Suarez and Drogba. Bale is getting there. Rafael loves a dive a well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welbeck following Young's lead. With the penalty not given against Fulham and this penalty/red card likely handing United victory that's 5 points United have chalked up down to refereeing errors - feel sorry for City fans.

Yep 2 bad decisions has changed the outcome of the title:p

I`m immune to utd getting the rub of the green these days. it`s happened so often down the years I just tune out. Getting angry only eats away at you. My way to deal with it is to back Shrek every week to be first goal scorer, it happens so often I could just about pay off the house. What ?!?!? Dodgy penalty ?? Nah,never ! Bury it Shrek !

I`m immune to utd getting the rub of the green these days. it`s happened so often down the years I just tune out. Getting angry only eats away at you. My way to deal with it is to back Shrek every week to be first goal scorer, it happens so often I could just about pay off the house. What ?!?!? Dodgy penalty ?? Nah,never ! Bury it Shrek !

I have about as much trust in the EPL refs in regards to Man U games, as a Pakistan cricketer being fair dinkum on a regular basis.

Yep 2 bad decisions has changed the outcome of the title:p

Not sure about that one (I think QPR conceded the match at the selection table) but of course refereeing decisions can influence the outcome of the title.

And have done for years.

I have about as much trust in the EPL refs in regards to Man U games, as a Pakistan cricketer being fair dinkum on a regular basis.

Haaa, not bad. You just have to laugh it off these days and remember the good old days when fergie had his own stop watch or when Bayern played them off the park in `99 and somehow threw it away, or when steve bruce scored in the 128th minute etc etc etc

The only way to end the debate about dodgy penalties/decisions is to bring in technology (including goal line). Has to be done.

Just happens way too often these days and usually at Old Trafford where referees are gutless.

Not sure about that one (I think QPR conceded the match at the selection table) but of course refereeing decisions can influence the outcome of the title.

And have done for years.

Is also provides oppositions fans an easy out clause as to why their team did not win the title

Remove this Banner Ad

Back