Skoda Stadium tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

I second this question, it seems GWS have ticket sales for all other games except Skoda Stadium games. I'll be keen to check out the stadium when they do come out. Lot of young kids to watch this year!

I tried tweeting @ the club from BigFootyGiants but didn't get a reply as it was the day before the Hawthorn game, although they did reply last time.

With Skoda's first game not being until the last weekend of May, the tickets (I guess) may go on sale later than others. Tickets for the BISP game against WCE are on sale next week while the Skoda Stadium page still says "Ticketing details will be available when confirmed."

Bump for this one, info is up on the Skoda Stadium tickets page on the AFL website: http://www.afl.com.au/FixtureResults/Tickets/2011PremiershipSeason/SkodaStadium/tabid/18670/Default.aspx

The round 9 'grand opening' against Essendon is on sale April 12th, while the other games (12, 16, 18, 19, 23) go on sale May 28th.

Also note that for GA members rounds 9 and 18 (Essendon and Collingwood) will need to be upgraded to a reserved seat, costing $2 for standard, $9 for prime and $15 for premium.

Thanks. Yeah there must be updated map being produced as my season tickets say row 203 which don't seem to appear on that map!...oh well hopefully the club will release a decent seating map soon. Cheers!

Got told my seats are 2 rows from the front. A bit disappointed because I requested upper level under cover seats and registered my membership early....oh well....they may be great seats....I'll wait and see....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was just looking at that stadium map again, I think those numbers are the seated capacity of each section...

I was at the Royal Easter Show yesterday & ended up spending a bit of time sitting in Skoda.

It is going to be a wonderful venue for footy with perfect sight lines and the sound of the crowd will be mighty. Unlike Kardinia Park (which basically uses a monitor barely bigger than what I am here :() the screen is massive.

I am seriously hanging out for the Orange Crush to make the place Our House!

:rolleyes::D:footy:

Got told my seats are 2 rows from the front. A bit disappointed because I requested upper level under cover seats and registered my membership early....oh well....they may be great seats....I'll wait and see....

This happened to me with my ACT Gold membership so I sent the club an email and they promptly changed to what I wanted. :thumbsu:

This happened to me with my ACT Gold membership so I sent the club an email and they promptly changed to what I wanted. :thumbsu:

I might do that. I got a family membership and have a 6 yo son. Sitting that low means he will hardly see a thing...I might request upper level as I did originally. Thanks for the tip!!

Because the section numbers on it don't line up with what we've got on our membership passes for the membership we bought.

That's how it looks. Might just get Members reserve seats next year. But we will see what the seats at skoda end up being like. I always love how my logic goes when I am drunk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back