Heathcote DFL 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Lockington deserve to be favorites and are probably liking that fact that they arnt! I'm dumbfounded that huntly are the odds they are! They will be lucky to win 6 games!
Lockie dornauf is a very good pick up for heathcote. Obviously has to prove himself in the real stuff but what he has done thus far in the practice matches I don't think he will have too much trouble doing that. Cheatley medal winner for me!
Word up this way today is you're wrong, again

Fair old spray from the North Bendigo coach at 3/4 time on Satdy :D

Fanto

I went and had a look at that game with the young nephew on Saturday. What a disgrace. One of there leaders reported in the first few minutes game. Then to hear the coach, the whole colorful spray was about giving it to the White Hills players. Maybe they should have concentrated on their football. Wont go back there again.:mad:

Fanto

I went and had a look at that game with the young nephew on Saturday. What a disgrace. One of there leaders reported in the first few minutes game. Then to hear the coach, the whole colorful spray was about giving it to the White Hills players. Maybe they should have concentrated on their football. Wont go back there again.:mad:

Who went in the book??

Chad, word on the street is that your a goose. They have won 1 game!

I think Huntly have to improve this year with the inclusions/recruits. Whether they can get to finals is another story.

Went and had look at Heathcote v Elmore on weekend. Heathcote kicked a lot of points but I think Elmore were pretty good. Westley had Mellington's measure on the day, Hartley was good and Tom Grant had a lot of touches. Luan Marsh looked like he made have something wrong with his jaw (holding chin as he went off.)

I think it was Conforti who took absolute hanger early on. Good start to the season for the Bloods and would be happy to get away with the win.

I think Huntly have to improve this year with the inclusions/recruits. Whether they can get to finals is another story.

Went and had look at Heathcote v Elmore on weekend. Heathcote kicked a lot of points but I think Elmore were pretty good. Westley had Mellington's measure on the day, Hartley was good and Tom Grant had a lot of touches. Luan Marsh looked like he made have something wrong with his jaw (holding chin as he went off.)

I think it was Conforti who took absolute hanger early on. Good start to the season for the Bloods and would be happy to get away with the win.

Thought he had retired??

No 5 Robbie Bennett vice captain in like the opening 2 mins of the game

Bennett plays loose and runs off the lines for the big hits week in, week out. He's past it so goes the man instead. Think you'll find what should be a few week spell will probably vanish for one of our 'states finest..' Spoke to Locky and they were looking to this game all pre-season as redemption for last years finals. He is a smart man and a talented footballer, who i've known a long time, but the noise in his head would ruin anyone. His pre game, 3/4 and post game address' were all disgusting and it would appear he has settled in at the Zoo. The crowd cheering on field thuggery was something i've not seen before and the club doesn't appear to have much chance of going forward in my eyes. Positives i took from the match were the play of Gitcho for North and Bowlesy for The Hillies. Not sure who these blokes are everyones talking about for the Cheatley, but a couple of past winners looked real good for their respective teams on Saturday..

Bennett plays loose and runs off the lines for the big hits week in, week out. He's past it so goes the man instead. Think you'll find what should be a few week spell will probably vanish for one of our 'states finest..' Spoke to Locky and they were looking to this game all pre-season as redemption for last years finals. He is a smart man and a talented footballer, who i've known a long time, but the noise in his head would ruin anyone. His pre game, 3/4 and post game address' were all disgusting and it would appear he has settled in at the Zoo. The crowd cheering on field thuggery was something i've not seen before and the club doesn't appear to have much chance of going forward in my eyes. Positives i took from the match were the play of Gitcho for North and Bowlesy for The Hillies. Not sure who these blokes are everyones talking about for the Cheatley, but a couple of past winners looked real good for their respective teams on Saturday..

On the first point, I personally felt embarrassed for his football club and their players and all the women and kids present but I'm sure the club would have addressed the issue. On the second point, I agree with Gitch and Bowles being quality players but I felt the big man LeHane was best on by a mile.
Just sayin
Fantom :)

On the first point, I personally felt embarrassed for his football club and their players and all the women and kids present but I'm sure the club would have addressed the issue. On the second point, I agree with Gitch and Bowles being quality players but I felt the big man LeHane was best on by a mile.
Just sayin

I don't really know Locky only played against him when I was at Mounts and he coaching at Colbo. In the games that I played against him I never heard him raise his voice towards his players at breaks (if a coach is giving a real good spray at 1/4 or 3/4 time the opposition can usually hear them from their huddle). Is the fact that he is unable to play making him more aggressive as a coach??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just sayin

Must of been ordinary from all reports... Even nth players and spectators thought it was pretty bad. who did huntly beat? Are they the goods this year?

No Roota, locky isn't giving abusive sprays cause he is frustrated, he gives them cause he believes it will lift north.. He has given the north boys abusive sprays since getting to the zoo. You wouldn't have heard them when he was at Colbo because the people out there wouldnt have allowed it.
Make of that what you will.
I believe that with lockys knowledge of the game there is no need for the colourful language he has used the past two years, it's not the 70's, players don't respond to it.

No Roota, locky isn't giving abusive sprays cause he is frustrated, he gives them cause he believes it will lift north.. He has given the north boys abusive sprays since getting to the zoo. You wouldn't have heard them when he was at Colbo because the people out there wouldnt have allowed it.
Make of that what you will.
I believe that with lockys knowledge of the game there is no need for the colourful language he has used the past two years, it's not the 70's, players don't respond to it.

Some do and some dont. I personally switch straight off to what a coach is saying whether it be first game or a final as soon as he starts swearing and carrying on. I personally dont like it when coaches swear as it seems to me that it is just a lack of vocabulary. Only ever really heard Locky go off once and that was against Leitchy last year when the boys played them at north.

Had a couple of my mates at this game which includes one who has been a life long member and premiership player at North and he was totally disgusted (and embarassed) by the addresses that Locky gave. Apparently women and children could hear the verbal barrage from the other side of the oval the colourful language that was being used. Given such the public airing that Locky addressed the players it's a wonder that the The Goat hasn't ran with it in the Addy (I'm sure he is reading these blogs), which may prompt the Nth Bendigo President to offer a public apology in the hope to restore some credibility at the Club (what ever mi-nute credibility remains there) :confused:

I’ve heard that some of the players/old guys around the club at Mounts have stated that they want to get back up the ladder and get one more premiership for the favorites sons like Daniel Kerr and Co. before they get too old. Any chance of dalton coming back....?

I’ve heard that some of the players/old guys around the club at Mounts have stated that they want to get back up the ladder and get one more premiership for the favorites sons like Daniel Kerr and Co. before they get too old. Any chance of dalton coming back....?

Dalton? Please.... About as scary and as good as Balraj Singh :D:D:D Ihope your joking cause i saw him play half a dozen times, undisciplined, unfit, poor attitude to say a few noticable things. Go hard Mts, chase him if you wanna finish 7th:D:D:D

Had a couple of my mates at this game which includes one who has been a life long member and premiership player at North and he was totally disgusted (and embarassed) by the addresses that Locky gave. Apparently women and children could hear the verbal barrage from the other side of the oval the colourful language that was being used. Given such the public airing that Locky addressed the players it's a wonder that the The Goat hasn't ran with it in the Addy (I'm sure he is reading these blogs), which may prompt the Nth Bendigo President to offer a public apology in the hope to restore some credibility at the Club (what ever mi-nute credibility remains there) :confused:

Thought they may have gained a bit of credability when Jarrod Loring moved to tasmania.

Dalton? Please.... About as scary and as good as Balraj Singh :D:D:D Ihope your joking cause i saw him play half a dozen times, undisciplined, unfit, poor attitude to say a few noticable things. Go hard Mts, chase him if you wanna finish 7th:D:D:D

Better bloke than Balraj old mate. Dalts played some very handy games in a premiership year at Mounts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back