Gym & Misc Member Profiles - Post yours!

Remove this Banner Ad

Height: 185

Weight: 97kg atm .. leanest 90 (previously 160kg)

Body type: endo

Qualifications in the industry: none...

Supplements: usually whey ( previously used casein but now just have whey/eggwhites with a fat to slow the digestion) .. and when the budget allows.. bcaas creatine ect .. and the usually staples multis fishoils blah blah..

Diet: prob last 4 months eating like a pig .. but havnt really put on much fat .. if anything put a few kgs around the waist..
usually when "cutting" i follow a keto diet which i find sits well with me ... but prefer a balanced diet with carbs around my workout and fats at night .. protein throughout the day ..

Goals: get the bodyfat as low as possible .. how low can you go :)

Sport played: none yet .. hopefully have a kick soon..

OLD ME ! .. left one incase u didnt know... lol
7990756.jpg

NEW ME!
Chest..
7990757.jpg

Mid-Section..
7990747.jpg

Side Shot.. this is kind of old .. EK!
7990760.jpg

also .. would like to shout out guys like KONG and CPTKIRK .. guys provide quality info on these forums and people should be grateful they share so much quality information..

Didn't play last year due to work, uni and niggling injuries that I cbf'd with anymore... I've had a look in at the amateurs over the past few weeks. Looks like playing 3rds could be the go.. Train once a week if I can make it, and play when I can on the weekend.

I already have a wedding in Sydney, a trip away to the Gold Coast to watch North play and a North pre game function booked, so there's 3 games right there I can't play, hence the laid back 3rds approach.

Didn't play last year due to work, uni and niggling injuries that I cbf'd with anymore... I've had a look in at the amateurs over the past few weeks. Looks like playing 3rds could be the go.. Train once a week if I can make it, and play when I can on the weekend.

I already have a wedding in Sydney, a trip away to the Gold Coast to watch North play and a North pre game function booked, so there's 3 games right there I can't play, hence the laid back 3rds approach.

yeah I understand when it comes to work and uni that stuff kills ya! mate last night I was on the forums just checking out local leagues to see whats out there. Id love to play at the cougars but they got a fair few players so dont think id even get a game in the 2's! My cardio is horrible .. to be honest ive never really done cardio which is a poor effort.. gotta step it up if i wanna get serious! Wouldnt mind just sitting in the square or a pocket and try snag a few goals..

Cheers dude.

Sometimes I feel a little guilty for providing so much advice when I'm not quite in the shape that I used to be, but it's still all the same. :)

Mate im sure they would rather take your advice than some blokes on the forums these days.. some blokes advice are just pure crap! A lot of guys talk but do they practice what they preach?

I am sure you will be back to where you were soon ... and even better!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah, thanks for answering.

I was afraid you were going to say it was a problem caused by lifting.

Whenever I hear people who've done lots of weightlifting over the years say they have a bung this or a bung that, I wonder if sometimes weightlifting can cause as much harm as good over the long run.

Was it Schism who used to say he had stuffed his shoulders from years of weightlifting? Anyhow I'm sure you get what I mean.

All the best with the recovery.

keep the cals up and you'll be sweet, good luck, sounds horrible.

i've got a horrible pain in my lower back/upper glute, feels like it's my pelvis. started last year after running on shitty uneven grounds for weeks on end, now i can barely squat :( had to stop indoor last night at half time cos i could'nt walk properly..need physio asap

Sounds like some sacroiliac instability Mcuzzy. Probs should get ahold of Cpkirks chiro's details! can develop into a serious issue if not treated properly.

Re: Member Profiles

Height: 178cm
Weight: 75kg
Bodyfat: Approx 13-14% (dexa scanned a month ago at 15.52% @ 78kg)
Current Diet: Keto whilst cutting

Current PB's
:
* 5k run in 21:40ish.
* DB Bench: 42.5 x 5
* Squat: 105 x 5
* Dead lift: 152.5 x 5
* Standing Press: 60 x 5

Goals
:
* 1 x bw Press (currently 0.9x)
* 1.5 x bw Bench (currently around 1.3x)
* 2 x bw Squat (currently 1.6x)
* 2.5 x bw Dead lift (currently 2.3x)
(Current numbers are using 1rm calc)

* 5km run in under 20mins

Time for an update!

Height: 178cm
Weight: 78-79kg
Bodyfat: Approx 15%
Current Diet: Bulking - 2800 w/o days, 2600 rest

Current PB's
:
* Haven't run in a while so nfi what my current run time is
* DB Bench: 47.5 x 7 (+5kg, +2 reps)
* Squat: 122.5 x 6 (+17.5kg, +1 rep)
* Dead lift: 180 x 3 (+27.5kg, -2 reps)
* Dead lift: Slightly better lift was 177.5 x 4 (+25kg, -1 rep)
Standing Press: 70 x 4 (+10kg, -1 rep)

Old Goals:
* 1 x bw Press (was 0.9x) - Current: 0.98x
* 1.5 x bw Bench (was around 1.3x) - Current: 1.41x
* 2 x bw Squat (was 1.6x) - Current: 1.82x
* 2.5 x bw Dead lift (was 2.3x) - Current: 2.48x
(Current numbers are using 1rm calc)

These goals were a bit hard to reach as i've gained a few kg throwing the ratios out.

New goals: Move to barbell bench, try and get 115. Squat - get to 135. Deadlift - 200. Press - 75. Hopefully i get these over the next 3-4 months before it's time to cut.

Height: 182cm
Weight: 83kg
Bodyfat: Approx 10%
Current Diet: 2400cals average

Current PB's
:
3km 10 35
5km 18 45
10km 39 00
21km 91 20

Riding 100km a week and playing local footy and swimming about 4-5k a week slowly. Want to eventually do half ironman but always sore from footy never been a real weights focus just do specific exercises to improove leg strength and core I try to incorporate with every exercise.

Height: 182cm
Weight: 83kg
Bodyfat: Approx 10%
Current Diet: 2400cals average

Current PB's
:
3km 10 35
5km 18 45
10km 39 00
21km 91 20

Riding 100km a week and playing local footy and swimming about 4-5k a week slowly. Want to eventually do half ironman but always sore from footy never been a real weights focus just do specific exercises to improove leg strength and core I try to incorporate with every exercise.

Very nice and impressive..

Do you have any pictures of 10%..shredded mate ;)

Really 10%? I always referred to shredded as 8% or less?

Loving my numbers at the moment, BTW, Deads at 150 x 3 wanting to move up, but not keen on 1RM, Sqauts at 140 x 3 also, and pushing good weight with the chest and shoulder pressers at 35 to 40 plus for reps.

I'm not getting is as often but my confidence in the gym is as high as ever!

Really 10%? I always referred to shredded as 8% or less?

Loving my numbers at the moment, BTW, Deads at 150 x 3 wanting to move up, but not keen on 1RM, Sqauts at 140 x 3 also, and pushing good weight with the chest and shoulder pressers at 35 to 40 plus for reps.

I'm not getting is as often but my confidence in the gym is as high as ever!

I use the terms interchangeably..
Technically:
Full house - 20%
Hard - 15%
Cut - 12%
Defined - 10%
Ripped - 7-9%
Shredded - 5-7%
Sliced - 3%

I can provide a link to examples if required. But it's from a different forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back