Cats V Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Start another thread..

Buddy is getting what he should be. I guess he gets freely ravaged so much people are shocked when he gets a few.

I dont like his accentuating but he's not alone helping the ump spot the infringement, half the players oug there do it

Only problem is no other forward in the comp gets the sort of red carpet treatment he is getting today from the umps.

Sure the rest of the competition forwards can have the buddy treatment today as long as you have the other buddy treatment for the rest of the games in the season.

Hawk fans can never ever ever complain about being screwed by the umpires ever again after that first half
And nor should you lot with the crap your team has got over the years. You even got one in the first quarter. SJ had ball saw defender coming in, fals to knees and taken high, umps fall for it yet again. Christ your captain has now even admitted doing it apparently. Good on him but you have little to complain when your team gets getting away with it.

Franklin gets touched over the shoulder...free. Then he bumps Hunt in the back and sends him flying into the fence...nothing leading to a hawthorn goal. Guthrie gets his head ripped off 40m out just before half time...nothing. If they're paying all of Buddy's then there's probably been 150 free kicks so far.

Feel like I've stepped into some sort of parallel universe where Buddy is actually able to receive free kicks- feels kinda surreal. :p

Don't ya just love seeing Chris Scott spooking up after every Hawk free kick. Hey Chris they are all frees buddy. Do you do the same when Joel drops his knees for a free or do you just smirk?

Al least his brother doesn't carry on every time.

Is quite amazing, isn't it? Is like a petulant little kid.

So two weeks in a row it's the umps fault. Considering both freo and hawks get the rough end of the pineapple from the umPs maybe it's the cats not being as clean as they usually are.

Cats forwards are monsters and I feel for shoey - getting rag dolled left right and centre but I think they have to perservere and with another 5 or more kilos and he may be able to match the big boys.

Mitchell having a massive day out but needs a bit more help. Hopefully we can put the burners on but looking more and more like it will go down to the wire again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back