Oppo Camp The non North thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But did so with considerable style and efficiency. He is well ahead of Ats to date, playing a role that suits his game at the minute and utilises his considerable ability. I'd take him in a heartbeat.

You don't get much of a beat out of a carroway seed.

I'd be surprised if Heppell ever really becomes a full blown mid.

A bit like Gibbs, he needs space in which to get the footy.

Excellent player to have though. Across HB and sitting off the play to setup an attack not around the contests so much.

This bloke?

[youtube]rqdf3iSauNw[/youtube]

First time I've seen that and yeah, doesn't look great. If you watch the rest of the game though, you'll see at least two or three times where he does back into a pack and provide the necessary contest. Who knows, maybe LT gave him the rev up he needed ;).

093943-ben-polis.jpg

6 FIGJAMS...

I've posted in bay 13 probably a dozen times. It just so happens that that Jurrah pic was the first of my opposition troll photoshop efforts. Infact it was the first animation ive ever done in photoshop. Now It's on page 4 of the HeraldSun, seen by like, millions of people.

It's like teeing off for the first time and landing a hole in one. Where'd you go from here I ask? :D

Anyone remember that thread on bay 13 with all the shoops? It's about the 90th to 140th post. Can't find it on my iPhone right now though. Anyone got a link?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane don't have a second gear.

Banfield reminds of Patch Adams a bit. Gonna be very good player for the Lions.

Always keep a close eye on Brisbane Dan.

Thought Banfield was very average again tonight.

Becoming increasingly disappointed in his development. Is far too inconsistent, going in and out of games, and doesn't get anywhere near enough of the pill to impact games.

Thank god, Patch is 5 times the footballer that Banfield is.

There's something very unconvincing about Hawthorn.

It was a good game, it's going to require our very best effort next week to win. Being at Etihad gives us a chance atleast.

I'm kind of glad Geelong won today. If they lost they would be under the pump and be more likely to flog us.
This could be a game they let slip away if we are good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back