Beauty & Style Your 'gay' tendencies

bunsen burner

Hall of Famer
Veteran 30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 12, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
Every time I see a post of yours though it's filled with negativity, puts a fair downer on things. Lighten up bro.
Really? There's actually a correlation on BF between arguing and people enjoying it. Noticed this board (and a few others) have been flat and boring lately? The best fun that's been had in the last week is teasing a few hipsters. Apart from that, pretty boring.

Don't let it get to you bro.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
I'm not gay but my boyfriend is.

AtomicBlonde

Cancelled
Sep 23, 2010
Sugar Town
AFL Club
Essendon
Thread is funny but a tad confusing, so judging by the criteria - here are my straight tendencies:

I ****ing love Motorhead!

I never spend more than 15 minutes getting ready to leave the house, even shaving is a chore and by far the longest amount of time I spend in front of the mirror.

I get along much better with men than I do with women.

I call my oldest brother "p**fter features" just because it annoys him.

bunsen burner

Hall of Famer
Veteran 30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 12, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
Ahh, the word p**fter. Just a great word.

Anyone remember Underbelly 1 when Carl and Benji ask Roberta to make them a samwich and she says "get it yourself you c*** sucking NTTAWWTters"

gold.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Ahh, the word p**fter. Just a great word.

Anyone remember Underbelly 1 when Carl and Benji ask Roberta to make them a samwich and she says "get it yourself you c*** sucking NTTAWWTters"

gold.

Small things amuse small minds I guess.

A couple more for me;
I quite enjoy shopping. I can spend hours in a decent mall.
And i really love weddings. I wish i could get married again it was so awesome, and i love seeing other people get married too. Just a big sucker for all that romantic crap.

Jun 20, 2011
Brisbane, QLD
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool F.C., LAL
I'll stick to the rock n roll thanks. One doesn't need to justify oneself with ulterior motives when you rock.

I play/write music because I love it. I used to be the front-man of a heavy metal band. I don't need to justify anything, but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense labelling something that results in heterosexual intercourse as "gay" now, does it? :rolleyes:

it doesn't make a whole lot of sense labelling something that results in heterosexual intercourse as "gay" now, does it? :rolleyes:

Watching Katherine Heigl movies with girls would often result in hetero intercourse too i'd imagine. Doesn't mean it isn't a gay way of going about it. ;)

Caesar

Ex-Huckleberry
Mar 3, 2005
Tombstone, AZ
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I don't need to justify anything, but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense labelling something that results in heterosexual intercourse as "gay" now, does it? :rolleyes:
Pretty much none of the stuff labelled as 'gay' in this thread makes literal sense. That's not the point.

I have to admit that I've always found the whole guy-strumming-an-acoustic-guitar-and-warbling thing pretty 'gay' in the social sense of the word, regardless of how much tail it gets them. There's always that one guy at every party who feels the need to grab a guitar and play a few bars of something or other.

Hue_Jars

Cancelled
Nov 22, 2011
Only ya mum knows
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory,Heat,Wildcats,Warriors
The fact this thread is still going, has 165 posts and that closet case Bunsen Burner has already been red carded cos of his trolling antics is pretty worrying...watch your back.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Freddie Mercury, Rob Halford, and Elton John are all straighter than anyone who sits there, gently strumming their acoustic guitar.

**** it, they're all straighter than me! I mean, Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting? Manly.

Jun 20, 2011
Brisbane, QLD
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool F.C., LAL
Pretty much none of the stuff labelled as 'gay' in this thread makes literal sense. That's not the point.

I have to admit that I've always found the whole guy-strumming-an-acoustic-guitar-and-warbling thing pretty 'gay' in the social sense of the word, regardless of how much tail it gets them. There's always that one guy at every party who feels the need to grab a guitar and play a few bars of something or other.

Yeah. That is usually me. Though I never grab/bring the guitar of my own accord and start belting something out, it is always mates wanting to hear something new I've written or a recent cover, and I oblige. I prefer gigs to random songs at parties.

MrNatural

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Indiana Pacers
I like to spend a fair amount of time on my hair, no matter how much time i spend, i still dont like it.
I seem to change the type of product i use fairly regularly.
My question is, what is the 'gayest' form of hair product to use?
At the moment, im really into the mousse. But i have gone through phases using hairspray, gel, wax etc.

Back