FTA-TV Survivor: One World (Season 24) [***SPOILERS**]

Remove this Banner Ad

Troyzan dropped a notch for me. He's going to get done at some point, hopefully he plays his idol well. He is still one of my favourites.

The women made a big big mistake by keeping Alicia and Christina out of the loop, I'm assuming they're the ones who voted for Tarzan.

Being kept in the dark should send a clear message to them that they aren't considered a part of the girl alliance, and they should swing with the men to get rid of one of the other women.

The clip at the end had Jay talking to Kim? I think, and telling her all 4 votes are going for her. The funny thing about it is, the men might manage to get a few swing votes, but she could play the idol and one of the men still go home.

Yeah judging by Jay turning on Kim and Troyzan thinking he can do a "switcheroo" (guessing by playing his idol) the next episode is going to be an absolute ripper.

Mike was a joke. He's gonna watch that ep at cringe. Didn't see it coming, didn't scramble, made it so so easy.

That's what you deserve if you're that big a threat and you don't win the necklace.

Chelsea was going strong until this episode but still a heap of days to go. Christina and Alicia were sitting right there when Chelsea told Jay about voting Mike out so they would have had some idea of where the vote was going. It was a good thing the boys are all over the place else they could have voted one of the girls off without even needing to flip one of them.

Going by the previews I would say the girls alliance will continue on.

Reckon Kim is biting off way more than she can chew and the usual Survivor bitterness from the jury will cost her is she makes it to the end.

Men deserve everything they get though, must be a lot that they edit out, that they don't trust each other enough to talk as a group. Troy an absolute moron for falling all that s**t.

Reckon Kim is biting off way more than she can chew and the usual Survivor bitterness from the jury will cost her is she makes it to the end.

Usual Survivor bitterness?

The closest thing there's ever been to a bitter jury was Gabon. And Bob still won that.

When's the recap?

Suspect it's either this week or very soon.
10 people left, 8 episodes gone.

End of ep 9 - 9 left
10 - 8 left
11- 7 left
12 - 6 left
13 - 5 left

Unless there's a double boot somewhere, there shouldn't be a recap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bitter jurys are a myth. Just excuses for players with crap social games.
It's not even just the social side of it. The only one of the past 5 seasons the best strategist hasn't won is Nicaragua, and that's only because the final 3 had 3 terrible strategists.

Yeh, Sandra deserved HvV. Come at me.

Of course Sandra deserved HvV.

She made it through and Russel did the dirty work.

Just like Sophie made it through and Coach did the dirty work.

You can't be the one scrambling every time. If you have to lie to everybody the jury will not give you the million. That's not really bitterness, that's just people not rewarding too many blatent lies. "yeah bro lets go final 3/4" lol

Coach trying to blame god for votes and not taking responsibility was a bit cringeworthy too.

You can't be the one scrambling every time. If you have to lie to everybody the jury will not give you the million. That's not really bitterness, that's just people not rewarding too many blatent lies. "yeah bro lets go final 3/4" lol

You articulated my point better than I did, If she makes it obvious she is the ring leader, she'll piss enough people off or get viewed as a threat and voted off.

Although those that got voted off by those players who went hard but played s**t social game could get defined as being bitter at the final TC.

Reckon Fabio as being the only one wasn't the best strategist is stretching it a tad.

Coach didn't lose because of a bitter jury, he lost because basically everything he did from the Cochran boot onwards was terrible, highlighted by his FTC speech. If he takes Cochran and Edna to the Ed, and handles the four boots ok, he wins 7-0-0

Yeah I know what you are saying, my point being if Kim doesn't pull her head in she'll be Hantzing/Coaching it.

Funny and good read that link btw.

Yeah I know what you are saying, my point being if Kim doesn't pull her head in she'll be Hantzing/Coaching it.

Funny and good read that link btw.

She doesn't come across as brash as Hantz or Coach though (Hantz) especially. She's a girl and she seems more innocent as well which is why I think if she does make it to the final 3 she'll still be in the box seat to win it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back