Cats V Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Bristol

Team Captain
Feb 22, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
The simple fact you said give me Melbourne Storm mate ... stupid comment. Stick by your team even when they give you the shits. Your comment was very average. :rolleyes:
Look, there's is no way in hell I will ever divorce Hawthorn. But at the time, as soon as that final siren goes and you've lost by 2 points to a team that you hate with a passion, you just don't want to have anything to do with the side until the next weekend.

And the Storm seem like the only team in my arsenal of "teams supported" that can dominate every other side in the comp.

lets remember hawthorn were missing hodge. roughead first game back.

hawks still favs for teh flag by a long shot

Let's not go down that path - pies, cats and hawks all missing players, so no excuse.

muttweed

Cancelled
May 28, 2011
Western VIC
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Josh Caddy
lets remember hawthorn were missing hodge. roughead first game back.

hawks still favs for teh flag by a long shot

Looool.

Cats were missing Scarlett (most important and best player), Varcoe (best running player), Wojcinski (huge with delivery to forwardline), Menzel (third highest goal kicker), J Hunt (important defender), we played one ruck (that played like 4 games last year) the whole game, our captain played with his head bleeding non-stop, and we had to rely on a 21yo 19-gamer to keep one of the best players in Mitchell quiet in the second half.

And you're telling me the Hawks were disadvantaged:eek:

MasonCarr96

Rookie
Apr 7, 2012
Mandurah
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, south fremantle
Looool.

Cats were missing Scarlett (most important and best player), Varcoe (best running player), Wojcinski (huge with delivery to forwardline), Menzel (third highest goal kicker), J Hunt (important defender), we played one ruck (that played like 4 games last year) the whole game, our captain played with his head bleeding non-stop, and we had to rely on a 21yo 19-gamer to keep one of the best players in Mitchell quiet in the second half.

And you're telling me the Hawks were disadvantaged:eek:
hawthorn still favourites but, after last years disapointment the wont lose again

muttweed

Cancelled
May 28, 2011
Western VIC
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Josh Caddy
hawthorn still favourites but, after last years disapointment the wont lose again

Every team (besides Geelong) was disappointed, and every team can and will improve.

Why is it so one-sided to the point that only the Hawks are hurt from last year and only the Hawks will improve?

Absolute rubbish. I'm not buying into this unbacked absolute bollocks of a theory and I don't think the Hawks will win the flag just because "it hurts". I think Geelong will win because they've won the 3/5 of the flags for the past 5 year, we don't have one liability on our list, our depth is good and we have a superior coach. And don't think for a second that any team besides Hawthorn won't challenge because they weren't "hurt as much".

Moon Madness

Draftee
Aug 11, 2004
Half Full On The Fence
AFL Club
Geelong
Every team (besides Geelong) was disappointed, and every team can and will improve.

Why is it so one-sided to the point that only the Hawks are hurt from last year and only the Hawks will improve?

Absolute rubbish. I'm not buying into this unbacked absolute bollocks of a theory and I don't think the Hawks will win the flag just because "it hurts". I think Geelong will win because they've won the 3/5 of the flags for the past 5 year, we don't have one liability on our list, our depth is good and we have a superior coach. And don't think for a second that any team besides Hawthorn won't challenge because they weren't "hurt as much".

Beautifully stated!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back