Remove this Banner Ad

crackers57

Brownlow Medallist
Veteran 10k Posts RIP
Nov 3, 2004
In your head
AFL Club
Collingwood
Pretty much none of the stuff labelled as 'gay' in this thread makes literal sense. That's not the point.

I have to admit that I've always found the whole guy-strumming-an-acoustic-guitar-and-warbling thing pretty 'gay' in the social sense of the word, regardless of how much tail it gets them. There's always that one guy at every party who feels the need to grab a guitar and play a few bars of something or other.

Yeah. That is usually me. Though I never grab/bring the guitar of my own accord and start belting something out, it is always mates wanting to hear something new I've written or a recent cover, and I oblige. I prefer gigs to random songs at parties.

Bluto knows...........

[YOUTUBE]1eh2KPGBHMM[/YOUTUBE]

frantelle

Premiership Player
Jul 2, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
I did my hair before going to Future and hooked up with a few random girls while there. Going from this thread I can't tell tell if I'm gay or not

Mar 31, 2010
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Middlesbrough FC
:confused:

99% of people born after 1980 (and many before) own an apple product.

I mean if you own a pink iPod with Hello Kitty stickers all over the back then you're probably a shirt lifter, otherwise you're just a sheep like everyone else.

I knew it. After all this, I'm actually not part of the '99%' that everyone keeps telling me I am

fairdinkum

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 22, 2007
Road to nowhere
AFL Club
North Melbourne
^ What if I love that 'Baby, baby, baby no...' song by Bieber but would be happy if that Vidgen kid wound up in a drug rehab clinic for celebrity preteens?

Gay or okay?

fairdinkum

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 22, 2007
Road to nowhere
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Nah man.

The way I see it, Bieber is a bonafide star, whereas Vidgen or whatever the hell his name is impressed a bunch of braindead Australians vegging on their couches across the country on a sunday night that he was worth wasting 55c on. His competition was a bunch of other hacks. He is now the poster boy for a shamefully bland commercial television station. Plenty to dislike there, I reckon.

:thumbsdown:

But what do people have against Bieber? 'Thought you'd always be mine, mine...'. Great pop track.

:thumbsu:

Jun 20, 2011
Brisbane, QLD
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool F.C., LAL
c28b345c_gleason_not_sure_if_serious.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
none of those people make any music of a manly and invigorating quality. I don't care if the lyrics express their love for a woman. Its gay because its aimed towards teen girls and young males too young to know any better.
Now electric guitar music at the pub...

Nah man.

The way I see it, Bieber is a bonafide star, whereas Vidgen or whatever the hell his name is impressed a bunch of braindead Australians vegging on their couches across the country on a sunday night that he was worth wasting 55c on. His competition was a bunch of other hacks. He is now the poster boy for a shamefully bland commercial television station. Plenty to dislike there, I reckon.

:thumbsdown:

But what do people have against Bieber? 'Thought you'd always be mine, mine...'. Great pop track.

:thumbsu:

You're winning this thread.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
I don't think spending money on online shopping is a gay thing if you have something specific in mind. It's not like a girl just walking around a mall for 3 hours going in to every shop trying on everything and that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back