shibz_1989

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2005
Subiaco Oval
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Glory, Force, W.Perth
On an unrelated but very sad note, I'm reading about Jennifer Love-Hewitt's breast reduction. :eek: I mean, have a heart woman. :p

EDIT: stand down boys, it's jsut a photoshopped reduction. Whew, thank goodness. :):thumbsu:

You men clearly have no idea how frustrating it is having boobs. If she did get a boob reduction I would personally write her a letter congratulating her on putting her money to good use.

So how's everyone's dream team tracking after 2 rounds? I've got 2 scores near the 2100 mark and i'm still ranked 25,000 overall which shows you just how competitive the game is these days. Mumford pulling out before the Dockers game cost me big time last week as I didn't have an emergency to cover him.

Am getting rid of Broughton and Robbie Gray this week for Hurn and Chad Cornes

American Pie Reunion = Gold. 10/10

Is on the do lost to check it out.

I remember when it first came out and didn't have much hype at the start. I dragged a friend from uni who was a good strict catholic boy to see an advanced screening of it and didn't give him a heads up about what it was about, was funny seeing his reaction to some of the jokes but he still loved it.

shibz_1989

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2005
Subiaco Oval
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Glory, Force, W.Perth
I was year 5 when it first came out hahaha. I had quite low expectations because the last few have been crap (the book of love was ok but after the wedding Ergh) but the reunion was absolutely hilarious. I'm a generally happy person, but some movies that are meant to be funny just aren't...this one had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

Subscribed.

After the wedding they were all straight-to-video crap that had none of the original characters except bit parts like Jim's Dad and the Sherminator just so they could give it the Pie name.

I'm counting this as the fourth movie in the series

As am I.

Yeah after struggling through American Wedding my memory was tarnished enough and didn't bother to watch the other ones.

Wow I just wiki'd seriously this is the 8th movie in the series?????

After 3 the movies were based around:
-Stiffler's younger brother
-Stiffler's cousin
-Stiffler's cousin AGAIN, along with another cousin
-A new group of kids who happen to know yet another Stifler

Seriously? talk about tenuous links at best. The saddest part? Eugene Levy's been in all 8 of them :eek:

Well it is the perfect ending then :)

You're assuming after the money this makes Shibz they are going to stop? Look out next year for American Pie: Cancun vacation or some other tripe like that and again it will star Eugene Levy :p

Seriously even Police Academy didn't have this many movies

Scored a 2011 Eagles blue training jumper for just $30 at a Puma outlet. If you wondered where all the HJ's branded gear went... it went back to Puma, it seems.

When I was in Melbourne last year (round 12 I think) we went to the DFO outlet and at the Puma store they had the Eagles training singlet for $7.50. Needless to say, we picked up a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back