Entertainment & Music Worst Aussie TV show around at the moment?

Hue_Jars

Cancelled
Nov 22, 2011
Only ya mum knows
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory,Heat,Wildcats,Warriors
There are some complete howlers around at the moment that make me want to stab my eyes out with a hot stake. I dont have foxtel so Im not going to mention any shows on there. But some that come to mind on FTA are:

Australias Got Talent (I'd love to have 5 minutes alone with my Gray Nicholls and the judges)
X Factor (as above)
Please marry my boy (how does someone still living at home get to choose a hot bird)
Biggest loser
The one (the show with Keith Urban and fellow f** rags etc.)
My Kitchen Rules
Masterchef Junior
Thank god your here
Farmer wants a wife (who the freak is that blonde twurp on it?!?!?)
Excess baggage
The renovators

Like a special mention to the US show How I met your mother - that ranga Alyson Hannigan and her fat arse husband S*IT ME to tears!!!!

kfc1

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 27, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
How I Met Your Mother is terrible now, went way down hill from about the 3rd season onwards...probably the point when they had to start padding out the story

Hue_Jars

Cancelled
Nov 22, 2011
Only ya mum knows
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory,Heat,Wildcats,Warriors
Shaun MacCallef was hillarious on Full Frontal back in the 90's, but his humour is lost in this garbage.

placebo

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
The vast majority of Aussie dramas/comedies:

Packed to the Rafters
Winners and Losers
Wild Boys
Offspring
Crownies
Etc.

All pieces of s**t.

hirdy_is_champ

Premiership Player
Nov 22, 2003
tunnel
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
ESSENDON
Packed to the Rafters.

This show is just, I dunno, there aren't enough negative words in the English language to describe it. Even the ads make me want to vomit.

Dancing with the "stars"
ACA/TT
The Circle, 9 morninigs - Sonia Kruger and that other bloke are wooden and the show is a crock of s**t, at least the channel 7 version is partially interesting because Larry and Kylie are like Sandra Sully and Brad McKewan.

Most have already been listed.

gimp!

Standus Operatus
Feb 20, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Thank god for the internet! Haven't watched tv in a long time.

nicky

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 13, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Crystal palace, socceroos
Which shows?

I downloaded Big Brother UK in 2009 and got a kick out of it (unlike the Australian version it airs later at night, has more nutters and doesn't bother appealing to kids).

I used to watch BB when I lived there (including celebrity bb) and I could never watch the Australian version - so yes, I agree with you.

Shows include; never mind the buzzcocks (a good version of spicks and specks) - infact all their panel shows are better version of ours. Their personalities are funnier, we have wil anderson :eek: they have simon amstel :D - this is replicated in all panel shows. They're personalities are great, another example would be 'Top gear' and then our abysmal replication of it. I liked their cooking shows, even masterchef - there's just no way i would watch it here. Grand designs and that other renovation show. Wife swap. They could even make a house cleaning show funny. They are good at reality tv.

I don't have a tv because frankly the TV here is appalling, the ads are dreadful and the frequency of them as well as the terrible shows make it unbearable. Any TV show i want to watch i download OR watch on iveiw or demand.

Commercial TV offers nothing that i need or want.

Mersault

Rookie
Suspended
Oct 5, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
I don't have a tv because frankly the TV here is appalling, the ads are dreadful and the frequency of them as well as the terrible shows make it unbearable. Any TV show i want to watch i download OR watch on iveiw or demand.

Commercial TV offers nothing that i need or want.
Don't ever change Nicky. You are truly something special.
Just when you believe that stereotypes are just that, stereotypes, you come along.
Bless you Nicky.

Back