apuchar

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Football Club
I just wonder if we would have lost the match against Sydney if Snos had of been playing in the back line? We were awful.

Good to hear about Son Son.

Ghost Pig

Club Legend
Jan 21, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I wonder if the Tony Lockett actually became a warg in retirement instead of a greyhound trainer, would he have taken over JA's limp hands and marked the ball then subsequently, from set shots, booted 20g 3b to Sydneys 14g 10b, and won us the game.

apuchar

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Football Club
I wonder if the Tony Lockett actually became a warg in retirement instead of a greyhound trainer, would he have taken over JA's limp hands and marked the ball then subsequently, from set shots, booted 20g 3b to Sydneys 14g 10b, and won us the game.

we were ordinary. I wonder if a good hard defensive backman, who has proven he can impact a contest and take out very good forwards would have helped that?:p

Ghost Pig

Club Legend
Jan 21, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
we were ordinary. I wonder if a good hard defensive backman, who has proven he can impact a contest and take out very good forwards would have helped that?:p

Not having a go at your Silvagni theory. Was, however, mocking the banal nature (my perceived opinion) of your wondering, wondering which you are perfectly entitled to express in this forum. Carry on.

apuchar

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Football Club
Not having a go at your Silvagni theory. Was, however, mocking the banal nature (my perceived opinion) of your wondering, wondering which you are perfectly entitled to express in this forum. Carry on.

Either that or living a life without imagination. Thank you for allowing me an opinion, that is very kind of you (my perceived opinion).
banally yours
apuchar

Must get painful sitting on that fence Arcassius :eek:

*grins*

sure if mundy, barlow, SCOS, lower played and the umps didn't - and a few bounces went the other way - and the wind was quiet - and the gravitational pull of the moon was different, we would have won. for sure - no arguments there.

one player wouldn't have made a difference to that first half - replacing like with like in defense? the whole team played like s**t - and it can probably be explained by observations that Lyon brought up in terms of a complex game plan and slightly different structures throwing the guys out.

people put too much weight in the 'maybe' impact of an individual where the problem appeared to affect the whole team, so individual performances were less influential.

better? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

apuchar

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Football Club
*grins*

sure if mundy, barlow, SCOS, lower played and the umps didn't - and a few bounces went the other way - and the wind was quiet - and the gravitational pull of the moon was different, we would have won. for sure - no arguments there.

one player wouldn't have made a difference to that first half - replacing like with like in defense? the whole team played like s**t - and it can probably be explained by observations that Lyon brought up in terms of a complex game plan and slightly different structures throwing the guys out.

people put too much weight in the 'maybe' impact of an individual where the problem appeared to affect the whole team, so individual performances were less influential.

better? ;)

Better. didn't get to hear Lyon's explanation about what went wrong down back. Am I allowed to contemplate what may have happened if the coaching staff had of made the changes they made at half time earlier, instead of waiting until we were 40 points down. Or has that been made illegal on this board recently?

apuchar

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Football Club
Sure ;) but your original comment was on the inclusion of a single player - and my response was that it probably wouldn't have mattered. I don't see how that was anything other than both of us expressing differing opinions ;) hardly censorship :p

I wasn't referring to you. But he has been given the last word so I can't mention his name.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back