Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This :thumbsu:
Broughton > Geary
Dickson > WhiteX

Not gunna think about it anymore, it's all just a crapshoot anyway. Sometimes, thinking about the pros and cons of each trade seems like debating the merits of picking red or black on the roulette wheel.

Yes, that is ridiculous... everyone knows to always bet on black! :cool:
(maybe not Simon Black this week though :eek:)

My dilemma is Ledger or Pfeiffer to Marc Murphy or Pendlebury.

If I trade out Pfeiffer, I lose my MPP link.. which kinda sucks as I have 6 M/Fs in the forward line. But at least Ledger is getting games.

I'm thinking Murphy + 60k looks better at this stage too.

Hmmm. Think I just talked myself into Pfeiffer to Murphy. Thanks guys! :p

I had the same issue .. I traded Ellis cos his price is slightly higher.
Splitting hairs though as both avg the same and both have decent job security

I had the same issue .. I traded Ellis cos his price is slightly higher.
Splitting hairs though as both avg the same and both have decent job security

Yeah if only Morris didn't score that 30 the first week it would make the decision easier.

I cant remember but did he get the red vest in round 1? Think Morris is more prone to a clanger or 2 more then Ellis even though i heard he is going at something like 90% disposal efficiency :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm thinking Priddis out for Josh Kennedy. Save myself getting a lower score with one less premium and make some cash in the process?

Thoughts?

Thinking of trading Dustin Martin for Chad Cornes and Ledger for Toby Greene. Think Chad can keep up his high scores as he has little else back there, and need a little bit of extra money to bring Greene in before he goes up in value

The Priddis to Kennedy trade is pointless, its a prime sideways trade. Don't burn trades unless you really have to as the further the season goes the more valuable they become. I would just play a rookie in Priddis' place this week and cop the lower score on the chin.

Egg if you believe Chad can maintain his current scores then go for the trade as Martin will surely go down in value, but I have a feeling that come the end of the year Martin will have a higher average then Cornes.

As for the Ledger and Greene situation, i believe both will be just as good as the other, its only that Greene has been given greater opportunities then Ledger. Once Ledger plays a full game he will score very well

Hey guys I have Ablett, Boyd, Pendles, Magner, Coniglio, C. Smith, Sheil and McDonald in my midfield however am quite keen to get Greene in!

Having difficulty picking who to trade out though (if its even worth it).. Initially was thinking Coniglio (even though i know he's a gun and should eventually increase his cores) however at just under 200k and averaging 25 less than Greene its very tempting..

What about the other rookies (magner excluded obvs)? Sheil went through my mind also considering he has had no pre season and may need a rest soon but then i read somewhere that he was getting close to full fitness! And he too is another one that should get better as the season goes on.. Clay Smith? lol really doing my head in here

Appreciate some opinions.

Cameron for T.Greene or C.Smith (using the new DPP trade function - D.Smith sub to fwd allowing to trade in either Cameron or Greene).

Who has the better job security?...Thanks

According to Teams tonight he either has leprosy or a shorts-tear - as in a tear in his pants. I suspect the latter.
(WC obviously resting players)
The injecting sites in his arms are infected ;)
I'm thinking Priddis out for Josh Kennedy. Save myself getting a lower score with one less premium and make some cash in the process?

Thoughts?
Pridda will never score huge, I've picked him every year since he came along in 06. Mr Consistant. 100 and a whisker every week. Guarenteed:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back