FTA-TV Survivor: One World (Season 24) [***SPOILERS**]

Remove this Banner Ad

Jay incredibly naive. But what irks me maybe even more is Troyzan and Tarzan voting Kim and Jay. Don't know what game Tarzan is playing but they had a great chance to get one of the girls out, but didn't.

I'm hoping at some point that Kim, Sabrina Chelsea turn on each other, but that seems increasingly unlikely.

Jay was smart. Kim stuffed up.

It should've been Alicia going home. Troyzan should've been on board with that.

Kim has now just made herself the most hated person and the least likely to win. Jay will storm in on Jonas and Mike and tell them how much she lied on that final day.

Jay incredibly naive. But what irks me maybe even more is Troyzan and Tarzan voting Kim and Jay. Don't know what game Tarzan is playing but they had a great chance to get one of the girls out, but didn't.

I'm hoping at some point that Kim, Sabrina Chelsea turn on each other, but that seems increasingly unlikely.

The reason you have no idea what game Tarzan is playing, is because Tarzan himself has no idea what game he is playing.

p.s more of Chelsea in that bikini :eek:

Boy howdee.

Times like this it makes me feel like it's scripted. Wasn't Jay the one that motioned '6' to Troy? What I don't get is that Jay felt slightly nervous before, and during TC, then says "You got me" post TC. Incredibly naive moron.

Chelsea definitely in the box seat though for mine.

Kim is pulling all the strings, which means she'll piss people off. Eventually those girls will start splitting and bitch fights will ensure.

I think Kim will be the go-to leader when the bitch fights start. They won't go to get rid of her until far too late and she will just play the idol and breeze into the final. Lock it in Eddie.

Are Tarzan, Christina and Leif even awake?
What are they thinking?
Leif is as dumb as a post...every week he is the only one not informed of the vote and he still doesn't seem to have worked it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jay was smart. Kim stuffed up.

It should've been Alicia going home. Troyzan should've been on board with that.

Jay was a fool and signed his own death warrant by confirming to the girls what was happening.

Troyzan summed the situation up and knew they were both getting played. It was a reversal from last week really when Troyzan took the bait and Jay was cautious.

In hindsight he could have played russian roulette and not played the idol but in the situation you can hardly blame him, live another day and if the girls were gunning for the guys it was always going to be him or Jay leaving and then the remaining one has a very good chance of individual immunity.

Are Tarzan, Christina and Leif even awake?
What are they thinking?
Leif is as dumb as a post...every week he is the only one not informed of the vote and he still doesn't seem to have worked it out.

They are the 3 along for the ride, I don't think Alicia is really in with the other girls either.

If you look at the votes last week Leith was informed, he voted with the majority while Mike, Tarzan, Christina and Alicia were the ones in the dark.

As Leith voted Alicia with Jay, it is confirmed as far as I'm concerned that Jay has kept him in the loop. Now he is in trouble unless Troyzan can pull him into whatever he is going to try.

Jay was a fool and signed his own death warrant by confirming to the girls what was happening.

Troyzan summed the situation up and knew they were both getting played. It was a reversal from last week really when Troyzan took the bait and Jay was cautious.

In hindsight he could have played russian roulette and not played the idol but in the situation you can hardly blame him, live another day and if the girls were gunning for the guys it was always going to be him or Jay leaving and then the remaining one has a very good chance of individual immunity.

They are the 3 along for the ride, I don't think Alicia is really in with the other girls either.

If you look at the votes last week Leith was informed, he voted with the majority while Mike, Tarzan, Christina and Alicia were the ones in the dark.

As Leith voted Alicia with Jay, it is confirmed as far as I'm concerned that Jay has kept him in the loop. Now he is in trouble unless Troyzan can pull him into whatever he is going to try.

Yeah Jay ****ed up, didn't know what was up until it was too late. Troy is a sitting duck at the moment he's outta there when he doesn't win immunity. I think he'll be gone next episode despite what was shown in the previews. Shame really, he was by far my favourite player. His only stuff up was trusting Kim about Michael, she really strung him along with that one- I think he was blinded by his dislike towards Michael as well. Tarzan is the Phillip of this season, will Kim take him to the end? Not sure, she will take Chelsea for sure I think, the last spot will be out of Tarzan, Sabrina and Kat- I know who I'd take if I was Kim.

In the end it'll be pretty predictable at this rate unless a curveball comes along. If guys like Leif, Tarzan, Christina and Alicia are smart, they'd team up with Troy... that could be interesting. However that will never happen as Leif is pretty much a hollow head upstairs (I meen, wtf? Drop that challenge cause Chelsea said he would be a threat if he won... what a dumbass), Tarzan is... Tarzan, Christina is smart but she's really a nothing player and Alicia strikes me as one of those girls who loves being in the 'it' group and loves being thought of being in the popular girls clique. She won't deviate. Unless something amazing comes a long I think it'll be an all too predictable end to the season.

Unless something amazing comes a long I think it'll be an all too predictable end to the season.

Apart from Troyzan doing a Colton and uniting the serfs, the wildcard is Sabrina. She would have the ability to pull the rug out from under Kim and Chelsea. Whether she actually senses it or not is another thing. She seems to have the "we formed an alliance day 1, Kim will take all 4 of us to final 3" attitude at the moment.

Tarzan actually making sense:
[YOUTUBE]8_802jqpG3k[/YOUTUBE]

And now some Tarzan craziness (yes, that shirt is a girls):
[YOUTUBE]ltqb9dH3i_I[/YOUTUBE]

Chelsea video for the guys:
[YOUTUBE]96Z51qK-a4Y[/YOUTUBE]

Jay day after:
[YOUTUBE]QUVkMG2rosE[/YOUTUBE]

Ponderosa part 1:
[YOUTUBE]aokbUWKQUIk[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2:
[YOUTUBE]qL7C8sI-9hU[/YOUTUBE]

Jay lost 30 pounds, that's pretty big.

I wonder if the producer and pyschologist work together at all. Like if the producer is going to cast person x as a villain through editing if they get the pyschologist to help prepare them for the fall out when they get back to the states or if it is solely about their mental state from being deprived food, water, shelter for a few weeks.

Apart from Troyzan doing a Colton and uniting the serfs, the wildcard is Sabrina. She would have the ability to pull the rug out from under Kim and Chelsea. Whether she actually senses it or not is another thing. She seems to have the "we formed an alliance day 1, Kim will take all 4 of us to final 3" attitude at the moment.

Agree with this.

I cant fathom the spread of votes at the last tribal...Troyzan couldn't even get 4 voted together 4 Kim after detailing his plan with the idol.

Troyzan is dead man walking unless he keeps winning immunity. Very little chance of convincing Alicia that she would be better off joining a motley crew with himself, Tarzan, Leif and Kristina.

Tarzan and Leif appear to be waiting for the girls to implode, and then they potentially become the swing vote with the power.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back