The Official NBA Week 16 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Get home and look at heat-bulls box score...

Rose scores 2 points, 1-13 from the floor, whilst the Heats Big 3 make 30, 20 and 21 points.

yet the Heat still manage to lose.

WTF

Get home and look at heat-bulls box score...

Rose scores 2 points, 1-13 from the floor, whilst the Heats Big 3 make 30, 20 and 21 points.

yet the Heat still manage to lose.

WTF

on those stats alone it is a big wtf.

but i guess the main one is chicago XX > miami YY

Loving the depth of the Bulls at the moment.

CJ is a bit hit and miss but when he's on he would be one of the best back-up point guards in the league.

Hot Sauce has been huge the last two games. Did it all against the Knicks and backed it up today dropping them from everywhere.

Asik and Gibson bring so much energy off the bench, especially on the defensive end and crashing the offensive boards.

And big Ronnie Brewer, while not offering to much on the offensive end, is always good for the odd tipped pass or steal while playing fantastic man-to-man D.

Great signs for the Bulls as flexibility is a handy asset to have in the playoffs. You know you have good depth when the White Mamba can't even get a gig!

That was seriously pathetic, but I won't be expecting a performance like that from Watson/ Korver in the playoffs. Why is it always the bulls hacks that kill us when we play them, surprised John Lucas didn't get another go this time round :rolleyes:

If Watson and Korver are hacks what are the Miami bench players??? :)

The Bench Mob has got it done all season :thumbsu:

Seriously D.Rose you have seriously talented teammates, give them the ball when it's not going in the f***ing hoop.

He did still get 8 assists in 25 minutes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The long wait is OVER!!!! (apparently) THE HORNETS HAVE BEEN SOLD!!!

NFL team owner Tom Benson owner of the New Orleans Saints has purchased the team for $338 mill and change.

Not the ownership group I wanted to buy the team but in no way the group I didn't want to buy the team.

I guess I can kiss a rigged draft goodbye :mad: the only way the Hornets were getting the number pick in the draft was if Stern could draw the number 1 pick and hand it too himself.

Goodbye Monty. You did a swell job with what you had and I'm sure you'll make the Clippers or Knicks much better teams next year, there is no way you keep your job this off season though (if what I have been reading over the last few months is correct)

Hornets cannot move now as long as Benson owns the New Orleans Saints so we staying.

Oh and If you thought the hit from Smith on Blake was hard wait till next season when the Hornets introduce their own bounty system :D

Sorry for the tl;dr

Did Kobe take Rose's #1 jersey today? F***ing *ed plays and shots left, right and center.

Seriously D.Rose you have seriously talented teammates, give them the ball when it's not going in the f***ing hoop.

Rose signed a big deal this season didnt he? may this have subconsciously something to do with his mindset?

ALso, congrats nufan on the sale of your whorenets!!

The long wait is OVER!!!! (apparently) THE HORNETS HAVE BEEN SOLD!!!

NFL team owner Tom Benson owner of the New Orleans Saints has purchased the team for $338 mill and change.

Not the ownership group I wanted to buy the team but in no way the group I didn't want to buy the team.

I guess I can kiss a rigged draft goodbye :mad: the only way the Hornets were getting the number pick in the draft was if Stern could draw the number 1 pick and hand it too himself.

Goodbye Monty. You did a swell job with what you had and I'm sure you'll make the Clippers or Knicks much better teams next year, there is no way you keep your job this off season though (if what I have been reading over the last few months is correct)

Hornets cannot move now as long as Benson owns the New Orleans Saints so we staying.

Oh and If you thought the hit from Smith on Blake was hard wait till next season when the Hornets introduce their own bounty system :D

Sorry for the tl;dr

Posted at 3:42, wow you were up bright and early this mornin!

Stoked to hear this news, it's about time. I'm excited about the Hornets future now, Benson is saying the right things and the Saints recent success (dodgy or otherwise) indicates to me that his words are not just fluff. I really hope they don't change their name from the Hornets though, I will be really disappointed if they do. I hope they retain Monty and he can have a decent crack at it next season with some stability and hopefully some significant talent at his disposal.

What's up with Philly? They have an easy run home and the form atm they might not make the playoffs.. Anyone think they'll drop out?

Could come down to the game on the 25th when they play the Bucks.

But think sblack's mentioned it before. Team and Collins not on the same page. Always been a liability offensively and now opponents dictating us. Probably too naive to think that our 20-9 start was going to last for the rest of the season.

Blow up the team in the off season, but we're probably not going to...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back