Preview Rnd 3 Carlton v Collingwood @ MCG Friday 13th April 7.50PM - Team post #483

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So has the game sold out?

public seating sold out this morning.

Spot on TW ........

http://www.mcg.org.au/News/News/2012/April/Carl-Coll SOLD OUT.aspx

All public tickets (including standing room tickets) for tonight's Carlton-Collingwood blockbuster have SOLD OUT.

Therefore, there will be NO general admission available to purchase at the gate tonight.

Carlton and Collingwood club members who have general admission memberships and who have not upgraded to a reserved seat will not be able to scan into the ground on the night.

http://www.mcg.org.au/News/News/2012/April/Carl-Coll SOLD OUT.aspx

Probably a stupid question but does anyone know which side of the MCG the Carlton cheer squad is sitting?

Saw this on the Carlton website yesterday.

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/News/NewsArticle/tabid/4311/newsId/132802/Default.aspx

If the anticipated attendance of 90,000 is realised, then no greater crowd in global sporting history will have been pictured by FanCam. Accordingly, Carlton fans are urged to take their seats at the MCG by 7.20pm when FanCam’s 20 GigaPixel camera captures a 360-degree high-resolution image of the crowd.

Edit: You will be able to zoom in and see yourself in the crowd once it has been uploaded after the game.

I am about to head off for a drink before going into the MCG for the game.

The good news is I have a MCC GA ticked, and have been told I am guarenteed a seat on the fence across from the centre square

Bad news is the group I am going with (friends of my brother's workmate) are mostly Collingwood supporters :mad::mad::mad: (I have been told it will be 11 Collingwood to 3 Carlton).

Oh well, the things you do for a great seat for a Carlton v Collingwood game :D:thumbsu:

Quick question. I will be going to the ground from Richmond station. Which side of the ground will Gate 2 be from there (eg will I have to walk all the way around the ground to get to the gate?)

Bad news is the group I am going with (friends of my brother's workmate) are mostly Collingwood supporters :mad::mad::mad: (I have been told it will be 11 Collingwood to 3 Carlton).

All the sweeter when we win.

The AFL is going to love this...

Standing room only at the G... even the MCC members will be out in force tonight I reckon.

All it needs is a close match to really set the place alight (although the filth supporters might do that for real if it is a blowout in our favour) and hopefully the scoreboard comes down in our favour.

Blues by a Bower :)

Quick question. I will be going to the ground from Richmond station. Which side of the ground will Gate 2 be from there (eg will I have to walk all the way around the ground to get to the gate?)

Quite a walk. On the Wellington Parade side. Easier to catch a tram and get off at Clarendon St opposite the Hilton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back