Welcome To The Sweet FA - (Intro/Info/Links/Squad Lists & New Players/Free Agents sign here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Uncustom
Preferred Position 1: Full Foward
Preferred Position 2: Foward Flank
Preferred Position 3: Half Foward
Number: Don't really care
Height: 196
Weight: 92
Preferred Team: {if you have one} Mount Buller
How Did You Hear About The Sweet FA: Deddy referred me.

Name: Uncustom
Preferred Position 1: Full Foward
Preferred Position 2: Foward Flank
Preferred Position 3: Half Foward
Number: Don't really care
Height: 196
Weight: 92
Preferred Team: {if you have one} Mount Buller
How Did You Hear About The Sweet FA: Deddy referred me.

Welcome to the Demons, it'll be good to have a fellow newbie around.

Or refrain from the heights of Mt. Buller and come to Dragon Island and join the Southern Dragons, where we breed them tough, and pantless!

Thread should be in first page. We also have the best looking colours in the SFA!

EDIT: Just saw the request to go to the Dees. Good luck mate :thumbsu:

EDIT #2: Just realised how late I was...

Name: Prospect Vale's Finest
Preferred Position 1: CHF
Preferred Position 2: Centre
Preferred Position 3: FF
Number: 33
Height: 190cm
Weight: 98kg
Preferred Team: {if you have one}
How Did You Hear About The Sweet FA: Former member

Hello Prospect Vale's Finest, The West Coast Wonders are on the look out for a cunning new recruit for season 15. Our captain ShaunDuggan along with myself would be happy to (re)show you the ropes if you decide to join us.

Come check out our Team Thread and say "Hello" and we can go from there.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=926854&page=5

Great to PVF back. Hope you stick about.:thumbsu:

Being Prospect Vale's Finest you must be a red wine. The roys drink read wine with their breakfast, that's why we have lived to 130. Thank you PVF for allowing us to drink you*

*no homo.

I am intrigued.

You can try to recruit me but you have to let me know what to do.

Name: pantskyle
Preferred Position 1: Centre
Preferred Position 2: FF
Preferred Position 3: Wing
Number: 23
Height: 185
Weight: 90
Preferred Team: {if you have one} Whoever Freakie plays for but I don't really care.
How Did You Hear About The Sweet FA: Phone tapping.

I am intrigued.

You can try to recruit me but you have to let me know what to do.

Name: pantskyle
Preferred Position 1: Centre
Preferred Position 2: FF
Preferred Position 3: Wing
Number: 23
Height: 185
Weight: 90
Preferred Team: {if you have one} Whoever Freakie plays for but I don't really care.
How Did You Hear About The Sweet FA: Phone tapping.

Freakie plays for the Roys ~ a prominently Fitzroy and Brisbane affiliated team but they do have several players on their list that don't fit in the above group if they either like Lions, excessive drinking or pension day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freakie plays for the Roys ~ a prominently Fitzroy and Brisbane affiliated team but they do have several players on their list that don't fit in the above group if they either like Lions, excessive drinking or pension day.

My head could get turned.:cool:

My head could get turned.:cool:

My good friend Duggan is an experienced Head Turner. He is also a fan of the West Coast Eagles and Captain of the West Coast Wonders.

You can find his domain by clicking on the link in my Sig and see if you too will have your pill swivelled.

Perri_Alley_HeadTurner_0.preview.jpg

If you too are confident enough to take a tinkle without looking than we might be able to turn you into a star.

If pants knows whats good for him he will join the roys.... We need someone to feed us our medication.

If he joins someone else I'm going to play on opposing teams on BF3 and make his online gaming experience very unpleasant... :thumbsu:

Go to the Gumbies.

Proof that we don't need to bother with recruiting others as we get pity votes. YEAH!

Wait... shut up skm, FMD.

If pants knows whats good for him he will join the roys.... We need someone to feed us our medication.

If he joins someone else I'm going to play on opposing teams on BF3 and make his online gaming experience very unpleasant... :thumbsu:

By teaming with him and crashing everything into the ground whilst you bail at the last moment?

Ahhh Freakie throws the spanner into the works.

Proof that we don't need to bother with recruiting others as we get pity votes. YEAH!

Wait... shut up skm, FMD.

By teaming with him and crashing everything into the ground whilst you bail at the last moment?

Or drive him off a cliff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back